3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
Darn, I talked with the Mayor and she's just unhappy that Boo ain't spending time with her
Talk to the blacksmith, she has sex with boo after she speaks with the Blacksmith and the "red candy" event happens.

Mark11347

May 9, 2017
so whats the update?
This is the last update. It is free to see (I guess) on Patreon.

I just finished writing the goblins arc. I still need to implement CGs into them, but it won't be a problem. This one isn't as long as bandit arc but it took me quite some time since I was stucked of how to make it less cringy and more logical.
Of course, I'm not pleased with this month's working pace but I promise I'll speed it up in the time ahead.
I'm going to resume the payment cycle for next month, and I want to let you know it just in case you're disappointed of the development speed. I know, I know very well, and I feel the pressure from the community. It's so stressful for me trying not to disappoint you while keeping my imagination free from being forced. Many times I thought about taking a long ass break but the fear of not having enough for my family to live in future has been haunting me, I can't stop working while in reality I'm burning out.
Things just aren't like before anymore, I think the best condition for someone to fully devote their life to their product is when they're living alone, single, and sitting in front of their computer for 18/24.
Please bear with me with my nonsense mumbling but hey I won't abandon this game so don't worry, I'm fine with you stopping your support because I don't deserve it, really, I just need more time to make everything perfect. Meanwhile, the only thing you can do is wait, sorry!
I just finished writing the goblins arc. I still need to implement CGs into them, but it won't be a problem. This one isn't as long as bandit arc but it took me quite some time since I was stucked of how to make it less cringy and more logical.
Of course, I'm not pleased with this month's working pace but I promise I'll speed it up in the time ahead.
I'm going to resume the payment cycle for next month, and I want to let you know it just in case you're disappointed of the development speed. I know, I know very well, and I feel the pressure from the community. It's so stressful for me trying not to disappoint you while keeping my imagination free from being forced. Many times I thought about taking a long ass break but the fear of not having enough for my family to live in future has been haunting me, I can't stop working while in reality I'm burning out.
Things just aren't like before anymore, I think the best condition for someone to fully devote their life to their product is when they're living alone, single, and sitting in front of their computer for 18/24.
Please bear with me with my nonsense mumbling but hey I won't abandon this game so don't worry, I'm fine with you stopping your support because I don't deserve it, really, I just need more time to make everything perfect. Meanwhile, the only thing you can do is wait, sorry!

Jul 8, 2020
It's been a few pages back now I guess, but someone asked about a 100% game save, which I provided. They remarked afterward that certain events, like the goblin encounters, were not in the recollection room.
I have your solution.
A patch was released at the end of last year by RanneRo (yeah that's right, in 2021 and not 2 freakin' years ago.) This patch eliminates some reported bugs and adds more to the recollection room.
To install just add/replace the files in the game's data folder with the contents of this attached file.

TheDavyJones

Dec 26, 2019
dev of game every month delay the update, this game deserve abandoned tag. Its been 2 year from last update camon man stop milking
From the Discord server, the last time the Creator gave an update was on June, he said he done with the Graphic / Artworks and Programming related works, next he need to do the Story related works, which according to him it will take atleast 3 months, so maybe next month, the creator has been very active and engaging with his fans on the discord, hopefully he will make it this time.

dan9000

May 21, 2017
From the Discord server, the last time the Creator gave an update was on June, he said he done with the Graphic / Artworks and Programming related works, next he need to do the Story related works, which according to him it will take atleast 3 months, so maybe next month, the creator has been very active and engaging with his fans on the discord, hopefully he will make it this time.
yeah i remember he posted a lot of the content on his discord but just needed to add it to the game, the main issue with him is that takes too long and works alone if im not wrong... and probably this is not his main job so yeah

variaNTR

May 16, 2021
I was so shocked about the "abandoned" tag and thought it is actually abandoned. But then relieved as I visit their Discord and Patreon, the dev still update their plan and schedule on Patreon and Discord.

pl. maybe the game deserves abandoned tag because this game rarely updates (one update per a year or two, lol), but the game is good tho, and the next update is really coming. (I hope)

Rafa8946

Jun 6, 2017
disining , coding alone is too much for one person .Also hes's making the animations whit a grafic motor basic in japonese , let be
give him some rest to get a beter story and a life whitont in front of PC .

AriWilson

Jan 11, 2018
dev of game every month delay the update, this game deserve abandoned tag. Its been 2 year from last update camon man stop milking
Tell me you're not a supporter on patreon without telling me you're not a supporter on patreon.

This month is the first month in a long time where the dev has taken so much as a dime on Patreon. He turned off billing a while ago, his patreon was completely free.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes