3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
You people are acting like being marked abandoned on this pirate site means anything. There's not some rule that as soon as f95 marks it as abandoned (or completed) the dev is legally/morally/monetarily obligated to immediately cease all work on the game. If you trust the dev then he'll release the game when he's ready as he was always going to do, but the tag does have some benefit to casual browsers here to know that a) the game isn't finished and b) it's been a long time without an update and there's no real release date in sight. It's not like it can't have the tag removed when the update does come either.
It means so much you needed to comment on it.

Guys why stop at reporting for it as abandoned when it's not?
Should also report it for shotacon which is actually against f95 rules. But I doubt people will do that since if the game is removed from here they will have to wait 2 extra weeks to download instead of getting on the same day by a generous patreon. It wouldn't matter if you think the game is actually abandoned but everybody knows it's not.
Again, I understand that people like the game and such, but if you have to wait 2 years for an update... That's dead. This is the meaning of the rule.

Sep 29, 2019
Again, I understand that people like the game and such, but if you have to wait 2 years for an update... That's dead. This is the meaning of the rule.
How is that related to my post? I'm the one that told people to report it as abandoned (since they kept claiming it was).
Now I'm saying people should report it for shotacon. Gotta follow the forum rules afterall.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
How is that related to my post? I'm the one that told people to report it as abandoned (since they kept claiming it was).
Now I'm saying people should report it for shotacon. Gotta follow the forum rules afterall.
That tag was added before actual shota sex was introduced to the game with patch 0.8.
So... Do you actually consider the mod team as being to fucking daft they can't notice it and decide if it has to go, or...?

Sep 29, 2019
So... Do you actually consider the mod team as being to fucking daft they can't notice it and decide if it has to go, or...?
They did mark the game as Abandoned so...
But I also doubt very much that the mod team re-reviews every game update released here since that would require them playing games 24/7. The way moderation works on most forums and even for serious companies is that they do rely on user feedback because checking everything themselves is just not feasible.

Last edited:

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
They did mark the game as Abandoned so...
But I also doubt very much that the mod team re-reviews every game update released here since that would require them playing games 24/7. The way moderation works on most forums and even for serious companies is that they do rely on user feedback because checking everything themselves is just not feasible.
So you fully consider that you're the only person reporting anything to prove how against the rules games are and how much higher your morals you are. Got it.

Sep 29, 2019
So you fully consider that you're the only person reporting anything to prove how against the rules games are and how much higher your morals you are. Got it.
But I never reported anything myself? Care to read my last few posts again?
If you think I'm anti-loli or shota or that I personally consider Rule 7 to be a good rule you couldn't be further from the truth.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
But I never reported anything myself? Care to read my last few posts again?
If you think I'm anti-loli or shota or that I personally consider Rule 7 to be a good rule you couldn't be further from the truth.
You are aware that cynicism translates very poorly via text, right ?

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Bah.
I'm still going to watch the thread and answer questions about the game, just as I do with several others.
Well, since we are almost two years after last release, there are still guys who's don't even read the OP and post about missed text, I think the thread itself will be not so 'abandoned' even with the tag.

Last edited:
Jul 8, 2020
2025? what, for a 3mb or 10mb update? error fix? thats too soon.
You came into this thread the first time asking if the game was discontinued and then shortly after that the thread gets marked abandoned. You guys got what you wanted. Leave it be.

tobiume08

Jul 3, 2020
Curse of Pleasure Abandoned? No, I am sorry. I am not buying that. Clearly a lot of work has gone into this update. I think it will come out in August.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
I mean... Rannero's patreon says release is probably around the end of July or sometime in August. I'm not sure why the game got marked 'Abandoned'. Not to mention that he posted an update on his Patreon like 4 hours ago.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I mean... Rannero's patreon says release is probably around the end of July or sometime in August. I'm not sure why the game got marked 'Abandoned'.
Rules say after 3 month with no activity or word from the dev, the game is tagged. So the tag doesn't really reflect actual abandonment so much as just "no news in a while".

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes