3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

potato134

Sep 30, 2020
patreon update?

Since someone asked, I think it's better to announce my task list for the upcoming month. Please note that it depends on various factors to complete a single questline and I'm uncertain about it that's why I stopped updating the working schedule lately.

• Takashi's questline (currently in progress).
  • Hiroshi's questline.
  • Homeless old man in the slums questline.
It strongly depends on my imagination at that moment to make it shorter/longer for these events, please understand this :(

It feels like he has just started to work on the game. Lets see how it will go.

• Sad
Reactions: Taak and Toushiro

Ap2003

Aug 30, 2021

Since someone asked, I think it's better to announce my task list for the upcoming month. Please note that it depends on various factors to complete a single questline and I'm uncertain about it that's why I stopped updating the working schedule lately.
  • Takashi's questline (currently in progress).
  • Hiroshi's questline.
  • Homeless old man in the slums questline.
It strongly depends on my imagination at that moment to make it shorter/longer for these events, please understand this :(

It feels like he has just started to work on the game. Lets see how it will go.
seriously? he should just give us the update already and put the new quests or whatever he's doing on v1.0

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
Anyone have the latest save files? I can't progress because it says I need Lev 1 or 2 exposure,

I've wasted too much time running around i want to skip ahead

Incognito_Mode

Nov 14, 2019
I don't know if I'm just being daft, but does anyone know where I can find the mayor? I can't get the item shop event to trigger so I figure I must have missed him.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
i think rannero just start the project in mid august, and at this moment i feel like it doesn't matter when the game will finish, i lost my interest in this game. he push my patience to the limit, but i will search this game next year tho :LOL:
See you next year then lol

Reactions: M42JJ
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes