3.50 star(s) 84 Votes
Jul 8, 2020
so has the dev for this game alaso vanished from the face of the earth?
No.
His main updates on progress and interaction are on his Discord. He puts a post up on Patreon less often, but still does so occasionally. Last I heard he was implementing the other two's shota scenes and ones for the homeless old man. Seems to be the finish line stretch for V0.9. Unsure how much longer.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Im trying to start the game but there seems to literally be no dialogue after it starts. Even the menus are blank. Anyone know how to fix this?

KingAce2632

Jan 26, 2020
What event is it? Can't download anymore.
here is the custom event. In game go to the amulet in the image below and find seita in the corner. Like I said before, this is my first attempt at a custom event.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Hey, this is like... Brother/sister ntr? There isn't a love interest or something like that?

SD0083

Sep 15, 2017
Thi
here is the custom event. In game go to the amulet in the image below and find seita in the corner. Like I said before, this is my first attempt at a custom event.
Thanks for share!Great job!

PinkyAstolfo

May 29, 2018
Someone has a save with the goblin scenes unlocked in the gallery ?
Old saves does not have the goblin scenese unlocked

Thrawa2

Jun 17, 2020
I cannot enter the tavern anymore, at any point of the day, even after going home and sleeping multiple times. It says this:

However, I'm pretty sure I need to find work for one of the homeless men in the tavern to progress the story. I believe I've done everything there is to do at exposure level 1 (with exhibitionism potential 5/7) other than the onsen, beach and truth or dare stuff, which appears to be unavailable to me for now. What should I do?

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes