3.50 star(s) 84 Votes
Jul 8, 2020
I cannot enter the tavern anymore, at any point of the day, even after going home and sleeping multiple times. It says this:

However, I'm pretty sure I need to find work for one of the homeless men in the tavern to progress the story. I believe I've done everything there is to do at exposure level 1 (with exhibitionism potential 5/7) other than the onsen, beach and truth or dare stuff, which appears to be unavailable to me for now. What should I do?
A message like this means there are other quests to attend to. Also, if you've done all you can at the tavern then it could mean that Theff has not began working there yet or that you need to raise to exposure level 2, which is done by reading the second book which you get from staying with Boo at his house. Go back and talk to the various children, make sure you have done the other events that forward this one. Gaining employment for some of the homeless requires exposure level 2.

TitmusPrime

Apr 28, 2017
It took him like 9 months to update one quest line LMAO, the disc barely has any updates/announcements either so donars feel cucked
If only he could hire some cheap eastern european code monkey to handle the tech side so he could just focus on the CG instead of spending 2 years carving an rpg maker quest out of stone :rolleyes: at this point it would literally be a net profit for him with the stupid amount of time he'd be saving.

JerrySA

Mar 3, 2020
In case you're going to ask when, I think 0.9 will be ready in July/Aug this year.
???????????????????????? now is Sep. So sad.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I seem to be stuck. Shopkeeper is wondering what to do with crimson herb. Village elder is looking up info on goblins. Boo is angry mc did not have sex with him. The blonde kid is dreaming about the mc teaching him and the other kid about sex next time they study. Both brother and boo onsen are completed. I did tavern up to topless and cannot work there by talking to theff anymore. I also did the painter stuff to get swimsuit.

I read somewhere here about homeless left of tavern, but that place is just an empty guard camp, nothing is there. Anyone got any idea what am I missing?

EDIT: nvm, there were more painter events... then I had to talk to mayor and it worked

Last edited:

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
I seem to be stuck. Shopkeeper is wondering what to do with crimson herb. Village elder is looking up info on goblins. Boo is angry mc did not have sex with him. The blonde kid is dreaming about the mc teaching him and the other kid about sex next time they study. Both brother and boo onsen are completed. I did tavern up to topless and cannot work there by talking to theff anymore. I also did the painter stuff to get swimsuit.

I read somewhere here about homeless left of tavern, but that place is just an empty guard camp, nothing is there. Anyone got any idea what am I missing?
Do the Painter's quest line until he tells you he is leaving the village to live in the city. He is the one that ends up giving you the swimsuit and other clothes.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Do the Painter's quest line until he tells you he is leaving the village to live in the city. He is the one that ends up giving you the swimsuit and other clothes.
Thanks, eventually figured it out on my own. God this game needs a hint system.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Just out of curiosity, why's this game marked as abandoned??
Dont quote me on this, but I think the site has a rule that if a game has not been updated for more than 12 months, it gets the abandoned tag.

No matter what the dev says. I think the rule is pretty fresh, but some devs really deserve it. Cough cough, icstor cough cough

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Well, considering that it hasn't been even 8 months, I'm confused still *shrugs*
Also, if that's a rule, it's very harsh, because it should only be applied to devs that don't have any activity whatsoever. From the discord server I'd say there's a lot of activity. Anywho, that's my 2 cents.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Well, considering that it hasn't been even 8 months, I'm confused still *shrugs*
Also, if that's a rule, it's very harsh, because it should only be applied to devs that don't have any activity whatsoever. From the discord server I'd say there's a lot of activity. Anywho, that's my 2 cents.
There are many devs who output "activity", but that is all they do. Trust me, it is a needed rule and 12 months is pretty generous.

Also thread updated 2020-11-14 in the OP.

So maybe there is some miscommunication somewhere, if you say it got updated more recently.

Reactions: Rugerrell6

Scorpioguy99

Feb 16, 2020
Is the abandoned tag really this big of a deal??? If the game isn't abandoned, all the dev has to do to shut us all up is produce a new release.

Whoever is so convinced that the game isn't abandoned, you can rest easy knowing that the tag will be taken down very soon. Right?

Talk is cheap. It's been 8 months. The abandoned tag is warranted. If you don't think it is, let the dev show us all a new release, not just talk about one.

Anyone can tag this exact comment and I will gladly admit I was wrong. There's no need for these month-long arguments about semantics.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes