3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

microjim

Mar 3, 2018
sorry for the delay, I haven't work on for a long time, there might be bugs and errors. Im not perfected and it my first time at a custom event
if may i ask what are the custom events and how to trigger them ?

DrReyMoore

Jul 19, 2019
It got abandoned? When? I really like this game wish it could get completed
Dev is istill working on the next update, but it was last scheduled for July/August this year, and dev made a new post recently about September working schedule but no release date. So not abandoned but we might have to wait for quite some time for an update.

gokudo

Apr 7, 2019
A bit disappointed but I think he has been honest and kept his supporters updated as well as stopped billing cycle when he was not able to work on it

Reactions: MugiwaraPrince

Rafa8946

Jun 6, 2017
" Tanta gente pobre e mal agradecida " Whit a free game and still in dev. , but whit only one person working in the game .
the updates are slow .

bigpoopooboy

Sep 29, 2020
This game has been the funniest shit seeing how slow it gets updated lmao, I come back to check at least every 6 months. Does anyone have recommendation for games with similar themes (one-shota)?

catmemejpg

Feb 21, 2020
This game has been the funniest shit seeing how slow it gets updated lmao, I come back to check at least every 6 months. Does anyone have recommendation for games with similar themes (one-shota)?
well, we have a "Bones Tales: The manor" but situation with update is worse or equal so.

Reactions: Zer0shiki
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes