3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Zyro

May 27, 2017
Funny, then by you're logic if everyone of he's patreon's stop supporting him he will continue to ''work'' on the game?
I use the word work loosely here since he didn't produce anything in almost two years.
No? His Patreon isn't just for his game but also his normal artwork. Refer to his subscription tiers, all of them refer to artwork and progress reports and not game release. He's also stopped taking pledges since May.
I just don't think its fair to shit on him for releasing updates at a slow pace when he's not even charging you for it unless you want to support him out of free will.

Also its quite ironic that people would complain about a game they didn't even put a dime on in a piracy forum.

Zappyboi

Oct 1, 2018
No? His Patreon isn't just for his game but also his normal artwork. Refer to his subscription tiers, all of them refer to artwork and progress reports and not game release. He's also stopped taking pledges since May.
I just don't think its fair to shit on him for releasing updates at a slow pace when he's not even charging you for it unless you want to support him out of free will.

Also its quite ironic that people would complain about a game they didn't even put a dime on in a piracy forum.
Because people are s....d and it includes me sometimes you know, some even don't know how to use search then what did you expect lmao. Maybe theses person who are judging don't even know he has a discord and had stop taking money since May.
If they know he had a discord, and they really look into it then they would have seen this and stop complaining.  1664364448694.png

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

Totti000

May 4, 2022
just DL the game, scrolled some pages but cant find the solution

I dont see any single line of dialogue. i can start and play the game, but cant see whats being said or written

Apr 16, 2022
just DL the game, scrolled some pages but cant find the solution

I dont see any single line of dialogue. i can start and play the game, but cant see whats being said or written
Every fucking thread page.

1664733537817.png

NOTE: IF YOU START THE GAME AND THERE IS NO TEXT SHOWING. PLEASE INSTALL THE FONTS INCLUDED IN THE GAME FILES. READING IS FUN.

No wonder RanneRo is still making money after 2 years of scams, people are basic.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Every fucking thread page.

NOTE: IF YOU START THE GAME AND THERE IS NO TEXT SHOWING. PLEASE INSTALL THE FONTS INCLUDED IN THE GAME FILES. READING IS FUN.

No wonder RanneRo is still making money after 2 years of scams, people are basic.
You do realize the font is barely visible in the OP indicating "nothing important here" and the reason people keep asking is because its basically invisible.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes