3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Mark11347

May 9, 2017
November is almost here and Ranne hasnt said he is close to finish with the events or anything. So yeah now my best bet for a 0.9 release is march of 2023.
I'll bet again for the Christmas present even if I know it's not probable.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
The pandemic pretty much lasted 2 years and then some, perhaps in 2024 is when the update cums, anyway I think many places around the world are still spreading covid19 so who knows what shit will hit the fan next.
"I am unable to make video games at my home, because covid makes me stay at home. Darn the covid for making me unable to work on this game and just collect money. Damn virus!"

I am sorry, way too many people take the covid excuse with anything. Even when it makes zero sense.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
"I am unable to make video games at my home, because covid makes me stay at home. Darn the covid for making me unable to work on this game and just collect money. Damn virus!"

I am sorry, way too many people take the covid excuse with anything. Even when it makes zero sense.
You do realize you can't work if your sick or taking care of a new child etc.. and who said he wasn't working on it? He still is just slow because of real life shit. Little bit of common sense goes a long way.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
You do realize you can't work if your sick or taking care of a new child etc.. and who said he wasn't working on it? He still is just slow because of real life shit. Little bit of common sense goes a long way.
Except this excuse is somehow used to excuse whole 2 years since covid started. I guess you are perpetually in a cycle of having covid? Or covid is a disease you have for years?

Most of the covid restrictions on work are because of the quarantines etc, hard to work with other people etc. If the thing you are excusing is something where you just work at home on something pretty much alone... there is actually no better time than covid. You should be more productive than ever.

People just use the excuse, because everyone else is using it, without actually taking 2 minutes to think if it makes any sense.

Yeah common sense does go a long way.

Originel

Nov 16, 2017
Well, anytime any shit doesn't stop a release, even if it's a partial one... Well maybe he lost his computer and destroy any save of the game an needed to reprogram everything, well he could have a cloud save too XD

And the end, he just doesn't want to release the advance of the game! yet...

Fargoon

Nov 13, 2017
Long back, I saw in the discord forum that someone wanted Rannero should just take his time and release the final complete game in one go. That person must regret his words. Now its been so long that I have actually forgotten everything.
I remember a talk about how to start the sequel with the mother. And I thought the story was basically complete. Based on what I recall, Yuki is corrupted fully now and all that is left is, for the mother to arrive or not and Finally start an adventure by leaving the village behind with mother and/or brother or alone or twerp. Lets face it no one wants to remove the curse.

Infosauger

Jul 23, 2018
How can I play this game? I put the file RGSS104E.dll into the main folder and don't get the message enamore. However, I don't see ans text.
How to fix this? I already installed RPGmaker for other games with a similar issue..

Not_Sure

Mar 13, 2018
How can I play this game? I put the file RGSS104E.dll into the main folder and don't get the message enamore. However, I don't see ans text.
How to fix this? I already installed RPGmaker for other games with a similar issue..
You need to install the Fonts in the \Font\ Folder in the game files

TitmusPrime

Apr 28, 2017
I mean the dev is giga slow and a bit disingenuous but the game will, eventually, get updated
I can only judge based on what I'm seeing so to me he's just willfully refusing to set up a better process so he can milk this for the lowest amount of effort possible.

He could hire someone that actually knows what they're doing to handle the development side and focus full time on drawing and animating. That alone would speed up his production by a stupid margin if he's to be believed on which parts are taking him the longest, which always seemed to be programming related.

It's literally a net positive by all counts if he actually is working as often as he says he is. No one working even 3hrs a day spends a year trying to make an rpgmaker event. I refuse to believe it.

Jul 8, 2020
Why does this game has Abandon tag? Has the dev offically confirm that it's abandon?

The dev is still technically "working" on it, even though I don't believe that, please don't add abandon tag to a project that is still getting funded.
The tag was a mod decision. You're preaching to the choir for some of us.

• Angry
Reactions: Rosedie
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes