3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Totti000

May 4, 2022
What's your excuse for them not using the search function?
in my case, this is the first time since i'm on this website to use it. thought it was a search bar for the website, not a way to filter comments in this single thread

thanks btw

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
This game might be THE best corruption game on the site. It's a shame about the shota; I know it's polarizing, not really my cup of tea either but the dialogue and situations are just SO good. The dev's passion for the craft shows through his product. Great stuff.

sassone

Nov 17, 2019
The game is great, but it hasn't been updated in two years, and with this situation, I don't think we will see the end of the game unless we live for a hundred years.
i am not actually sad because of the amount of time he spent for the update, but because he don't say nothing about anything.

Carokann

Feb 26, 2022
I see the game is now marked as abandoned - is it still worth playing? like, how much content or gameplay time is there?

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
We should see an update in a month
The copium is strong with this one :LOL: Seriously though... he's been saying the next update will be next month for at least a year now. If you're still in his discord or patreon tell him to just release something already. It doesn't have to be a completed game, no one expects that. But at this point the update should probably be a completed game with at least 50 hours of new content.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Based on 1st page. Last update was almost 2 years ago. Damn
The pandemic pretty much lasted 2 years and then some, perhaps in 2024 is when the update cums, anyway I think many places around the world are still spreading covid19 so who knows what shit will hit the fan next.

Jun 22, 2021
The copium is strong with this one :LOL: Seriously though... he's been saying the next update will be next month for at least a year now. If you're still in his discord or patreon tell him to just release something already. It doesn't have to be a completed game, no one expects that. But at this point the update should probably be a completed game with at least 50 hours of new content.
Pretty on point! If he reall has worked this long on the projeft there should be quite a bit of content.

Not_Sure

Mar 13, 2018
Looking at his patreon posts, he's been drawing 2-3 pics or pixel art each month for the last 2 years.
Taking a month off here and there, pausing the billing and being opened about it.

He finished the art part in may and has been slowly working on writing the scenes and scripts.
After 5 months of story writing now, I'm guessing we might get an update before the end of the year lol.

Since he started the game he got a wife & kid, makes me wonder if she's ok with him doing a shota game or if he's only working on it when she's not looking.:unsure:

Reactions: Blake639

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Interesting the last time the update was published here for a long time, it was removed by the admin justification because it violates the rules because it is not relevant to him

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
Interesting the last time the update was published here for a long time, it was removed by the admin justification because it violates the rules because it is not relevant to him
You mean a patch or a development progress announcement from discord/patreon?

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes