3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
I understand the dude's circumstance, but man....

One year is somewhat fine, two is just pushing it. But if it ever comes to three, I'll honestly believe that everyone that supports Rannero either have Stockholm Syndrome or are just deep in Sunk Cost Fallacy.

Zyro

May 27, 2017
I understand the dude's circumstance, but man....

One year is somewhat fine, two is just pushing it. But if it ever comes to three, I'll honestly believe that everyone that supports Rannero either have Stockholm Syndrome or are just deep in Sunk Cost Fallacy.
The game's free lmao. Its completely optional if you want to support him.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Funny, then by you're logic if everyone of he's patreon's stop supporting him he will continue to ''work'' on the game?
I use the word work loosely here since he didn't produce anything in almost two years.
TBF according to the people who are supporting him he's been keeping pledges paused, so he hasn't been getting paid. Not that I can verify myself though.

nibelung

Jul 14, 2018
For the reactive birds in the swamp, for the fact that they fly and attack while the heroine is standing and talking, for the fucking frogs, I don’t know what needs to be done with the developer. That’s evil, not a patch delay. At about 50 attempts, I burned a chair with my ass. View attachment 2064621 []

AlexReek

Aug 31, 2022
Is there any way to replace save files in Joiplay for this game? Because it's too long till the first intercourse scene

Jun 25, 2017
Don't know if its 100% but my save I think is can anyone confirm that?
Hey sorry but what to can I do after the mayor says still need time to research about goblins
p.s already completed Boo-kun(waiting for hotspring) I dont have swimsuit so i guess i shud progress through mayors quest to get tht and cant work in tavern after topless serving, item shop is still thinking what he can do with crimson herb and finally hiroshi and taka i think just completed 1 sex ed in yuukis room.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes