3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
did the game got any good scenes? or its all soft 'perv'?
There are some good scenes but you have to play far in to see them, from there on it will only get more risque and way more sex scenes for sure. The creator sure knows how to leave you hanging for more. Kind of like that cheerleader in school that teases you for a few years before you get to bang her. I'm not good with sex words, but I'm sure there's a word greater than tease, cause that's what it felt like for me when I played a long time ago. Lets be honest we like this game because the artwork is great, but also because we've all had that fantasy of banging older women when we were young.

Sep 16, 2021
He might as well get rid of her brother as a character since he has claimed he did not want her to do anything with him, which is a shame but maybe he will change his mind, by the next decade

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
He might as well get rid of her brother as a character since he has claimed he did not want her to do anything with him, which is a shame but maybe he will change his mind, by the next decade
Why not I thought he was step brother? It be weird if it was the other, I actually am not into real incest, I prefer fake, pretend cosplay for the sake of my sanity and beliefs. By the way what did he say as he claimed he did not want to do anything with him? The creator said that or in game character?

Sep 16, 2021
Why not I thought he was step brother? It be weird if it was the other, I actually am not into real incest, I prefer fake, pretend cosplay for the sake of my sanity and beliefs. By the way what did he say as he claimed he did not want to do anything with him? The creator said that or in game character?
if you search in the thread like a year to two ago some people said that the dev did not want her to do anything with that guy but maybe he is changing his mind since apparently he is making a route for him, but the writing for this story is such a mess and it takes forever. Ideally it would make sense if she did do something with the that in a bad ending or a bad route since it shows how degenerate and corrupt she has become. In a good route she does not or stops all of that shit, but the writing is a mess, very mid

chaos13

Jun 23, 2018
can anyone help me out? ive been doing a step by step run via the walkthrough from this post, since my first run ended in a big bugged mess, and im at the point where im supposed to go to the nobleman for the 2nd time, and he just keeps telling me to hurry cuz he wants to see my friend, any help? im kinda softlocked atm

Garganiaz

Dec 6, 2022
can anyone help me out? ive been doing a step by step run via the walkthrough from this post, since my first run ended in a big bugged mess, and im at the point where im supposed to go to the nobleman for the 2nd time, and he just keeps telling me to hurry cuz he wants to see my friend, any help? im kinda softlocked atm
remember when the mc get painted by an artist?

Frosty92

May 12, 2017
so interesting, the author voted on his portal that the update will be in March, I think it would be fair to introduce the function of forcing the closure of the project on the patron if there are no updates during 2 months, so many feeders will be closed, in fact the author = scammer, I don't understand what they are paying for...
Patrons are kinda weird. First, in past they complained that dev was only teasing them (I agree that there was too much teasing). Dev speed up a sex scene. I guess, it was a sex slave ending in bandit camp. Then, patrons didn't like the sex scene / slave ending, and dev downgraded the game and continued teasing. Dev didn't mind to finish the game.
And before the last new year patrons voted to skip an update to have a bigger update later. After two years of waiting.. :WaitWhat: Kinda patrons guilty, again.

Naoki87

Jun 5, 2022
Patrons are kinda weird. First, in past they complained that dev was only teasing them (I agree that there was too much teasing). Dev speed up a sex scene. I guess, it was a sex slave ending incamp. Then, patrons didn't like the sex scene / slave ending, and dev downgraded the game and continued teasing. Dev didn't mind to finish the game.
And before the last new year patrons voted to skip an update to have a bigger update later. After two years of waiting.. :WaitWhat: Kinda patrons guilty, again.
Well, I'm talking about the fact that then there was nothing to vote for and set deadlines that, in general, are not going to be met, because this is how the world works, when you do something not in accordance with what you promised, then this is the consequences, that's all

Reactions: Loretian and Teddey
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes