3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
why is this abandoned when the dev is still making the game?
because there has been no real progress in the game for more than 2 years now, only talk and pictures that are gposted here and there a year ago it was even very quiet from the artist. and I think as long as there is no real update from the game, there will be no status change here

Last edited:

Eeliejun

Jul 19, 2017
I played 0.8 two years ago it has been nearly 3 years now and the dude is still making 2k a month. That is 60k and no extra content. Even when 0.9 will come out it will be a joke of how little content there will be. It will be bloated with boob groping and running around a huge map to pad the updated game length.

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
To hope or not to hope that is the question.
Consider this - we're at page 321, there are more than 150 pages since the last update, more than 2 years old, pages filled with comments from horny angry guys that want an update and delusional simps who keep the creator afloat. Hope you can answer your own question.

Reactions: hecknuts
Jul 8, 2020
How can i get out from this place?
View attachment 2535589
First answer the question "are you a wizard" because most of us here have never seen that place in this game.
Okay, now that's out of the way. Did you get into that place from some cheat device or something? Either way, if you use something like this program you can use the "map" fuction to teleport to another more recognizable place and turn on "no clip" to move if you end up in a wall or something.

• Haha
Reactions: Shizusan

Asafax

Feb 16, 2020
First answer the question "are you a wizard" because most of us here have never seen that place in this game.
Okay, now that's out of the way. Did you get into that place from some cheat device or something? Either way, if you use something like this program you can use the "map" fuction to teleport to another more recognizable place and turn on "no clip" to move if you end up in a wall or something.
That's the end island from older versions, you get there in 0.5 when you hit the limit of content.

Naoki87

Jun 5, 2022
so interesting, the author voted on his portal that the update will be in March, I think it would be fair to introduce the function of forcing the closure of the project on the patron if there are no updates during 2 months, so many feeders will be closed, in fact the author = scammer, I don't understand what they are paying for...

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes