3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
You know what this reminds me of? The holodeck on Star trek an AI controls the narrative, my God what has the world become, is this a good thing or a bad thing? Hey AI can you build me a video game with hot girls getting ram gang banged and make an RPG, make the girls obviously look hot, give them all sexy voices, and while I play suck my fucking big dick lol. Ok that doesn't sound bad AI it is.. Sure hope he doesn't quit his art though, I don't think A.I is perfect just yet.

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
You know what this reminds me of? The holodeck on Star trek an AI controls the narrative, my God what has the world become, is this a good thing or a bad thing? Hey AI can you build me a video game with hot girls getting ram gang banged and make an RPG, make the girls obviously look hot, give them all sexy voices, and while I play suck my fucking big dick lol. Ok that doesn't sound bad AI it is.. Sure hope he doesn't quit his art though, I don't think A.I is perfect just yet.
Soon... I mean theres Art AI. Writting AI.... I think Chat GPT can already code too.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Shizusan

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Soon... I mean theres Art AI. Writting AI.... I think Chat GPT can already code too.
That's really cool actually, and at the same time insane to think it's possible. What kind of code can create code. That's just crazy. If you said that to me 20 years ago this would be possible, m8 I would just laugh and think yeah right as if lol, but yeah after doing some research fuck me this is possible lol.

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
ChatGPT can give you an idea. It's code is sloppy but you can figure out a starting point if you know what you're looking at. That's really the only good use for AI though. A starting point for an idea.

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
it generates most popular theme in general. which means..
One of the top accounts on Ci-en last month got a ton of views using AI to generate loli and I'm gonna be honest a lot of those AI pictures looked way too close (save for the 20 fingers) to real for anyone to say "it's just a drawing" anymore. Not only that but what prompts are people using to generate that kind of content.

Garganiaz

Dec 6, 2022
One of the top accounts on Ci-en last month got a ton of views using AI to generate loli and I'm gonna be honest a lot of those AI pictures looked way too close (save for the 20 fingers) to real for anyone to say "it's just a drawing" anymore. Not only that but what prompts are people using to generate that kind of content.
IMO i wont mind that, anything that goes mainstream or trending will melt and upgrade eventually, which means it will just get better anyway OR people abandon it incase some other new stuff pop up , id like to not mind something that i only take a look once in awhile for little fun time.

TitmusPrime

Apr 28, 2017
Was the art actually the major hang up for Rannero's workflow? From the updates he posts it always seemed like the most time wasted was on coding and writing.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes