3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

striker129er

Dec 29, 2017
Just some questions:

How much content is there in this game? Are there areas that aren't complete? Can we fully go nude?

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Just some questions:

How much content is there in this game? Are there areas that aren't complete? Can we fully go nude?
Full nude in public is not possible (aside from bath houses). There is currently a lot of content, you will have some hours.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Since we got goblins I wonder about Kappas. Maybe next time Yuuki could bath by the lake and have an encounter with them...

Player1410

Aug 10, 2017
oh! great he add-on another quest again! how many quests is he going to make before he has enough for 0.9
why he not releases some of it?

Sabrox

Mar 4, 2021
Haven't checked on this game in a while, but are you still forced into Yuuki losing her virginity to Boo to progress the game? Or is there a way to avoid that?
It's too bad it's happening with some little dude and with no options.
It's a shame that you can't do it with oldman or someone else, too.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Complete Walkthrough v0.8

Hi everybody. Since this game is a little complicated due the amount of events, the absence of a quest log, and considering the time between the updates is getting enormous, I decided to write a complete and detailed walkthrough of the game. From the beginning to the end of the v0.8 with all the scenes triggered.

This guide contains also two maps (humans and goblins village).

Enjoy :)

Last edited:

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Maybe the developer can put something in game to tell you what you need to do next? lol ah ok ok I see that will slow down production of the game even further my bad ^_^; I still haven't fapped yet lol.

Frosty92

May 12, 2017
Maybe the developer can put something in game to tell you what you need to do next? lol ah ok ok I see that will slow down production of the game even further my bad ^_^; I still haven't fapped yet lol.
You mean pin at least one of these default "shine" images?
shine.png
No no no, this would cost $9999 and can't be simply pinned to active quests. Forget about this high tech. :HideThePain:

Reactions: ThunderFury

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Rannero said:

First attempt at drawing a CG with A.I's help

- Used it to create naked standing portrait of Yuuki.
- Improved it by fixing the details, shading, especially her hair and nipples.
- Adding clothing, facial expressions, other comical effects. It took me 2.5 day to finish, 2x faster compared to normal process.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes