3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Frosty92

May 12, 2017
If you can't wait, that's your own problem.
Not all developers have the ability or, yes, the desire or inspiration to make a game continuously and all day long.
I would stay silent, if Patreon wouldn't be a business. What you're saying is - not all businesses should be continuously productive. Please, leave this poor business alone. :HideThePain:

Miraluka_onee

Jan 20, 2022
On the other hand, talking about Patreon as an "enterprise" is a bit ridiculous) The same author does not force anyone to pay, and many others too, it is up to everyone to give donations or not. And if you already donate, then you should not consider yourself elected, you are not Neo, calm down) Or do you even knock out the cent donated by him from the poor? Then never donate. People are strange and obviously bad with the head of some ...

Reactions: Uchiha Sasuke

cheeseburger

Jun 4, 2017
Glad to see the dev still working on this project, makes me wonder how come this thread isn't labeled with [abandoned] yet by mods.

welp, see you guys in couple of years

Ap2003

Aug 30, 2021
the update was supposed to release in early 2022 if am no wrong.....its march 2023 now :)
ANY NEWS?

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
W00h00! Raise the statue and send some willing wenches his way! he drew a picture, everyone!
What he needs is a real life Yuuki, but just enough to tease him, then way before he's ready to blow, leave and say, no update then no Yuuki then she leaves, he gets blue balls and gets back to work. Good plan? ok lets all chip in for a pretty brunette hooker.

Reactions: TNTed

Archetype0

Jun 9, 2022
So quick question on this game, are all the events all mandatory? There's no way to pick and choose what you want to see done? Just curious cause the stat tracker kind of seemed to stand out to me as indicative of having more options. Not that I'm against being set on the path to have to see it all (In a way I actually kind of prefer that for this game, so that I know that I'm not screwing something up by neglecting to watch a scene.. If there's branching paths it's best to warn the player) I just wanted to make sure that I'm not missing something... Demon started saying stuff like "You chose to do this. I just put a thought in your head." And I started wondering if there was more that could be done, or if there's something I missed? Especially since the game seems to open up a lot more after you lose your virginity..

I just wanted to ask to help me stop wasting time on backup saves in case of branching paths.

Also, not that my say has anything to do with anything on this. Theorycraft thought popped into my head: What if the reason Yuuki is being so abusive to her little brother is actually because of the Demon for more reasons than just the curse? What if Saeta is actually the hero that could kill him (Or at least he recognizes him as more a potential threat than his sister), and he wants to ruin Saeta, either through demoralization or depravity? Just thought it would actually make more sense as to why she so quickly goes dumb bitch mode over Boo and starts flipping so easily on her little brother. It's almost immersion breaking how jarringly she flips that switch.. Others even directly point it in her face and are just like "Yeah. You're the shittiest sister I've ever seen" and she's just like "Noo. Noo. Teehee" (Being a rather caring family person myself.. I can tell you.. I could easily stand up to any and all temptation to protect them and stand up for them. She seemed crazy over her little brother at first)

Also thought it might be neat to end up finding out that Boo is either part of the demon, a demon himself, the son of the demon.. or perhaps the son of the bandit boss. Son of the Bandit boss probably works best being real. Kind of fits too, he was allowed to hang out by the river near guards and they didn't give a shit. They also put him in a cell, but never forced him back to work after getting him out. He tells people his parents are dead so they don't use him against the boss leader (assuming he even cares) after the bandits get caught he takes advantage of things and sticks to his story. I just strongly dislike Boo being this generic bully who has an absolutely generic story to him and is just generic shota that generically fucks girl (Let alone that I don't much care for his character as a whole.. and hate how Yuuki interacts with him, but that's also what gives the situations their charm too) fleshing his story out a bit more and painting him like this, makes things more interesting and helps fill in motives better behind more than just sex.. Would Yuuki feel great shame after finding out any of this? Would she be able to resist after finding out? Will the other kids find this out? Would they seek to usurp Boo's place? Will yuuki ever find any of it out? Will Seita? Does this give Seita a weak point to attack Boo? Even if it's never really fully enacted upon or there's no real payoff from it.. I think giving him a more fleshed out character, enabling us to hate/like the scenes just a bit better

Sorry for my Wall of text.. xD

TLDR: Are all events mandatory to complete the game currently? bunch of ideas for the story.. stupid stuff mainly.. Thanks for reading

impresso

Nov 26, 2017
Also, not that my say has anything to do with anything on this. Theorycraft thought popped into my head: What if the reason Yuuki is being so abusive to her little brother is actually because of the Demon for more reasons than just the curse? What if Saeta is actually the hero that could kill him (Or at least he recognizes him as more a potential threat than his sister), and he wants to ruin Saeta, either through demoralization or depravity?

Also thought it might be neat to end up finding out that Boo is either part of the demon, a demon himself, the son of the demon..
I like it. I think you should write this on RanneRo's discord, because I think it's much simpler in his story.

rangabang

May 4, 2021
Also, not that my say has anything to do with anything on this. Theorycraft thought popped into my head: What if the reason Yuuki is being so abusive to her little brother is actually because of the Demon for more reasons than just the curse? What if Saeta is actually the hero that could kill him (Or at least he recognizes him as more a potential threat than his sister), and he wants to ruin Saeta, either through demoralization or depravity? Just thought it would actually make more sense as to why she so quickly goes dumb bitch mode over Boo and starts flipping so easily on her little brother. It's almost immersion breaking how jarringly she flips that switch.. Others even directly point it in her face and are just like "Yeah. You're the shittiest sister I've ever seen" and she's just like "Noo. Noo. Teehee" (Being a rather caring family person myself.. I can tell you.. I could easily stand up to any and all temptation to protect them and stand up for them. She seemed crazy over her little brother at first)
This is interesting, it could be that the demon cannot defeat the hero, so instead opts to defeat him by destroying him emotionally

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
If he's finding AI useful and it's not negatively effecting quality, great. Maybe now he can release an update a year lol
Now its "useful" because AI is not perfect... what will happen when the tool gets more developed? Hopefully people wont have to pay for doing something they can do with their own pcs :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Frosty92
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes