3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
What does a virgin tag mean though exactly? Cause before anyone breaks into Yuuki's vagina she's a virgin of course, and would think all games have virgin tag in that case?
It just means that there's confirmation that she is a virgin at the start of the game, such as through dialouge, H-stats tracker, etc. Whether it requires you have any control over how and when she loses it is debatable, I guess. Considering that I doubt this game even has penetration scenes yet, the virgin tag is even more appropriate since she's a virgin forever.

rangabang

May 4, 2021
It just means that there's confirmation that she is a virgin at the start of the game, such as through dialouge, H-stats tracker, etc. Whether it requires you have any control over how and when she loses it is debatable, I guess. Considering that I doubt this game even has penetration scenes yet, the virgin tag is even more appropriate since she's a virgin forever.
There are a good amount of sex scenes, dont sleep on this game

Theres definitely enough content to justify playing it

Garganiaz

Dec 6, 2022
so in the last update. the end point are :
- truth or dare games
- have fun with Theff and friend
- Visitting homeless granpa
- Goblin route
- work in shop
- Boo-kun

are there any scenes achievable or no? cant no more go outside in normal outfit at night.
(edit : oh nvm. i can get outside normally after accessing recollection room. but somehow people in tavern still treat me as if im wearing nothing )
anything regarding turning on/off lights/torches around the village?
Also, does Title " Easy Girl" the only title that achievable through grinding and not main story?
what is using bathroom for? i see no use of it?

Last edited:
Reactions: OneWayMissile

Feuggn

Dec 1, 2020
so in the last update. the end point are :
- truth or dare games
- have fun with Theff and friend
- Visitting homeless granpa
- Goblin route
- work in shop
- Boo-kun

are there any scenes achievable or no? cant no more go outside in normal outfit at night.
(edit : oh nvm. i can get outside normally after accessing recollection room. but somehow people in tavern still treat me as if im wearing nothing )
anything regarding turning on/off lights/torches around the village?
Also, does Title " Easy Girl" the only title that achievable through grinding and not main story?
what is using bathroom for? i see no use of it?
What is that " through grinding " ? I would like title "Easy girl" too.

Naoki87

Jun 5, 2022
what they said there, in March, an update, the author divorced like suckers, earned money, I don’t hate such freaks, close the project or sell the rights, let others do it.....

Sabrox

Mar 4, 2021
what they said there, in March, an update, the author divorced like suckers, earned money, I don’t hate such freaks, close the project or sell the rights, let others do it.....
If you can't wait, that's your own problem.
Not all developers have the ability or, yes, the desire or inspiration to make a game continuously and all day long.
Close or sell the project?
Create the first version of a similar game from scratch, and you'll be surprised that about half the time is spent just preparing everything you need to develop and design the project. Also, don't forget that a successful game concept isn't created by an ai, either. And if you think that creating a good concept is easy, you're naive child.

Naoki87

Jun 5, 2022
If you can't wait, that's your own problem.
Not all developers have the ability or, yes, the desire or inspiration to make a game continuously and all day long.
Close or sell the project?
Create the first version of a similar game from scratch, and you'll be surprised that about half the time is spent just preparing everything you need to develop and design the project. Also, don't forget that a successful game concept isn't created by an ai, either. And if you think that creating a good concept is easy, you're naive child.
you can wait a year, two, you can also feed with promises, and I will say that there is no problem in transferring the project, write the author on your page, they would take him right away, there are enough creative people in this world,which is driven by an idea, but not how to deceive a bunch of people and make money on promises, the author receives donations, but for what?

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes