3.50 star(s) 85 Votes

Moltn

May 4, 2017
No. Unfortunately, each level is randomly generated in this game. You have to solve a unique puzzle.
There is a puzzle in this game? Wow, guess it has been years since I've played the game that I actually forgot what was all in the game. :ROFLMAO:

Frosty92

May 12, 2017
There is a puzzle in this game? Wow, guess it has been years since I've played the game that I actually forgot what was all in the game. :ROFLMAO:
Only after you solve the puzzle and post a guide here dev will update the game.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I've solved the game's puzzle, here's the full game guide, actually it's a game guide that works with every single JRPG in the universe, talk to everyone in game one at a time, twice then, in sequential order 10x each one at a time, and you can progress eventually somehow ho ho ho...

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Hmm... For some reason I thought this game had a virgin tag before. :unsure:
What does a virgin tag mean though exactly? Cause before anyone breaks into Yuuki's vagina she's a virgin of course, and would think all games have virgin tag in that case?

Sabrox

Mar 4, 2021
What does a virgin tag mean though exactly? Cause before anyone breaks into Yuuki's vagina she's a virgin of course, and would think all games have virgin tag in that case?
Virgin tag implies her reaction or dialogues about someone penetrating her pussy for the first time for her.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Shizusan

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
RGSS104.dll missing

Try searching this thread,not much info.
I'm a luddite, what should i do ?
I dunno if this will fix it but put it in game dir where the saves are., did it fix? if not you might need to re-install RPG maker programs. If you're a Luddite can you make me a superhero textile costume ? Promise no machinery lol jk

Dir- Curse_of_Pleasure_Alpha_0.8 folder where the game.exe is.

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2021
There not much progress content after returning from the bandit camp - priest in inn try to lift the curse, helping to bearded miner in inn again(+exhibitionism), 1 time scene hide & seek with kids, 3or2 repeatable scenes of home tutoring with kids(+exhibitionism), 3 scenes sleeping with those new Boo kid(you need to wait few(3?) days before you can invite him again)(+exhibitionism), after getting 3? +exhibitionism messages you can buy the book from guy in inn and rise your exposure lvl, after you can work in tavern again and get flashing(center) and groping(near inn) 1time scenes in village in night time. That all I found
THANK YOU FROM THE FUTURE

Been stuck for the better part of an hour now not realizing for some reason you have to wait 3 days to get the 3rd event with Boo.

3.50 star(s) 85 Votes