3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Moltn

May 4, 2017
What is netorase? Wait let me google it lol It means no tap required? NTR? Ahh I think so there is some NTR in this game quite a lot actually involving Yuukis brother. I'm not really into NTR leaving someone out of sex is kinda lame, I prefer gang bangs, no wait that came out wrong I prefer watching gang bang, no wait that makes me NTR lol ah fuck you know what i mean lol.
So you like to be gang banged, eh? lol - sorry, couldn't resist. XD

• Haha
Reactions: Shizusan

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
I'm of a similar mind, even though I tend to heavily prefer netorare over netorase. More than anything, I would love to see some gradual corruption of Yuuki's brother where Seita begins to realize what's going on and loses enough respect for her that he actually starts to enjoy seeing her be mistreated and dominated by the other boys and men around the village, out of pure spite and frustration for how betrayed he feels. Or that they eventually manage to just turn him against her completely, removing the only genuine, non-sexual relationship that Yuuki has left in her life.

I doubt it will wind up going in that direction, since it seems like the story is so thoroughly devoted to the Boo/Seita rivalry. I just feel like there is only so much you can really do with Seita's character if he just remains as the oblivious punchline to every joke, so it would be nice to see him get a bit more variety with how he's involved.

Miraluka_onee

Jan 20, 2022
I'm of a similar mind, even though I tend to heavily prefer netorare over netorase. More than anything, I would love to see some gradual corruption of Yuuki's brother where Seita begins to realize what's going on and loses enough respect for her that he actually starts to enjoy seeing her be mistreated and dominated by the other boys and men around the village, out of pure spite and frustration for how betrayed he feels. Or that they eventually manage to just turn him against her completely, removing the only genuine, non-sexual relationship that Yuuki has left in her life.

I doubt it will wind up going in that direction, since it seems like the story is so thoroughly devoted to the Boo/Seita rivalry. I just feel like there is only so much you can really do with Seita's character if he just remains as the oblivious punchline to every joke, so it would be nice to see him get a bit more variety with how he's involved.
Something you are somehow harsh about Yuki, and Seita is not such a bastard...

I only agree that Seytu can be revealed more

Oct 6, 2018
Mr.SpacePenguin me too. I'm waiting for the next update to start playing for the first time, hoping that almost all the planned content in the game will already be implemented. :coffee:
I remember playing this game when it first came out around 2017-2018 and than I was like ''damn I should wait for full release and not play it until that time'' DAMN IT TOOK 6 YEARSSSSS WHAT THE HELL DUDEEEE

Frosty92

May 12, 2017
Give or take another 25 years and it should be out. :p Honestly, with the way he keeps remaking/redrawing things, the game will probably not get an update any time soon.
and patrons vote to skip updates until a finished update... with this logic we may never reach any release. If dev fail to finish a single update for years, it's bs. Devs doesn't care about updates + patrons don't care about updates = bye bye updates.

Moltn

May 4, 2017
and patrons vote to skip updates until a finished update... with this logic we may never reach any release. If dev fail to finish a single update for years, it's bs. Devs doesn't care about updates + patrons don't care about updates = bye bye updates.
I just come to this thread to read the comments to get a good chuckle. I've gave up hope on the game and dev long time ago. :p

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
The last line of that quote isn't from the developer. The game is clearly a passion project.
The line that bugs me most is
Hopefully I can finally release the update this year
He is toying with his Patrons and they still keep the blindfold on.
They never put pressure on him and he is doing whatever he wants now.
Don't get your hopes up, passion project or not, even if we get 1 more update in the next couple of years, there won't be a second. Game is DOA.

Reactions: ThunderFury

Moltn

May 4, 2017
British scientists in 3047 waited for the 0.9 update of the game and assumed that the final version would be released in 700 years, when three colonists from the USA, Russia and China landed on the planet of the constellation Alpha Centauri))))
Think you meant a bug fix and the release version would be around something like 0.8.1 or just 0.8-bugfix with no changes to the overall game and nothing fixed just to troll people. :p lol Other than that, nice post. I enjoyed it. :)

Bandi255

Jun 9, 2018
The biggest scam, the game has been in development for years, and the gameplay and content in the next update is clearly an hour or so out. What kind of inadequate person would have to be to sponsor this for so many years.
I know some developers who have already released 3 or 4 games during the creation of this.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
The biggest scam, the game has been in development for years, and the gameplay and content in the next update is clearly an hour or so out. What kind of inadequate person would have to be to sponsor this for so many years.
I know some developers who have already released 3 or 4 games during the creation of this.
Yeah but at least hes still alive, unlike some developers who aren't and their work was epic back in the day. It's rare to find good artists and even more rare to find the same artist as Mature Quest. Oda non is pretty good as so is Tony Taka I hope they live till 200 those guys are crazy talented.

• Sad
Reactions: aloren and Urbosa

JLuckas

Aug 4, 2018
semana passada o autor falou que pretende atualizar a obra esse ano, mas ele demora muito não me surpreende ter "abandonado" aqui!

Last week the author said that he intends to update the work this year, but it takes a long time, I'm not surprised that he "abandoned" here!

Last edited by a moderator:
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes