3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Assser

Sep 21, 2017
So, in the end, this game is not going to be finish?
From Patreon RanneRo wrote:

The second event in Dash-san's questline has just been finished and tested, and everything went smoothly. After the Lunar New Year's Eve, which is in 5 days, I intend to make 3–4 more.
As a result of how many events I've already created, it is harder for me to create more at this time. Finding something fresh and original to say is difficult, and yet we still have a long road of contents ahead :(

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Why is this marked abandoned? Seeing abandoned almost gave me a heart attack :p Thankfully the game doesnt seem abandoned at all, last patreon post less than 24 hrs ago
It always gets an abandoned tag after the F95 page hasn't been updated in a long while. But yeah, dude's still workin on the project

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020

RanneRo21.01.2023 01:04
Happy Lunar New Year!
:exciting:

---------------------- Wish you guys all the best!
:Love:

Hopefully I can finally release the update this year
:yuuki2:

keep your fingers crossed. after just over 2 years I'm no longer interested in it. but hey then have fun when there is an update. :sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: rlbperee

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Why is this marked abandoned? Seeing abandoned almost gave me a heart attack :p Thankfully the game doesnt seem abandoned at all, last patreon post less than 24 hrs ago
Nice look at when the last playable ubdate was published in the last few years there was never more than a post here and maybe a picture there. So I can understand that it is considered canceled here. Don't get your hopes up too much, but you can hope but don't expect it

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Someone tell him that Yuuki is crying in the game, because she wants to get gang banged and splurged all over her face, mouth, cream pie
butt pie
swimmers ear -- wait what lol..
Take a trip to pound town
Bump uglies
Feed the kitty
Slime the banana
Fill the cream donut
Burping the worm in the mole hole
Stuff the taco
Ride the skin bus into tuna town
Sweep the chimney
Take old one eye to the optometrist
Ride the flag pole
Smack the salmon
Attack the pink fortress
Sending out for sushi
Boarding the beef bus
Stuffin the muffin
Using a telescope to explore the black hole
Sending an email to the spam folder

Because she hasn't she's horny as hell and if she can't fill her needs, by time it happens it be Spelunking the Bat Cave.

• Haha
Reactions: EonKain

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018

RanneRo21.01.2023 01:04
Happy Lunar New Year!
:exciting:

---------------------- Wish you guys all the best!
:Love:

Hopefully I can finally release the update this year
:yuuki2:

keep your fingers crossed. after just over 2 years I'm no longer interested in it. but hey then have fun when there is an update. :sleep:
Wasn't expecting this.

I don't think the last update will even be fun to play with, if there is no passion put into the scene.

this game will finally be removed from my watchlist now.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
for those who actually struggling in combat. aside from adjustable STR you can press Up and Down to select another paramater and put some AP on it. i Mainly just increase STR and DEX to the max.
Jesus, thx. I did not realize I could increase more than 1 stat as my eyesight sucks, lol. Your old ass comment just saved me a ton of frustration.

Reactions: MugiwaraPrince

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
See told you he would be back at some point, ye have little faith. I guess someone told him my post about Yuuki then? lol If anyone talks to him tell him to make Yuuki a stripper pole dancer a class teacher for the local villiage, a swimming instructor for the bat cave, work in a brothel, do more receptionist work at the item store, become a model for the local school art club, some more bar tender stuff with homeless folk gotta give some to charity right? What else would you pervs and nymphs want to see? lol

Sep 16, 2021
See told you he would be back at some point, ye have little faith. I guess someone told him my post about Yuuki then? lol If anyone talks to him tell him to make Yuuki a stripper pole dancer a class teacher for the local villiage, a swimming instructor for the bat cave, work in a brothel, do more receptionist work at the item store, become a model for the local school art club, some more bar tender stuff with homeless folk gotta give some to charity right? What else would you pervs and nymphs want to see? lol
some real netorase stuff

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
some real netorase stuff
What is netorase? Wait let me google it lol It means no tap required? NTR? Ahh I think so there is some NTR in this game quite a lot actually involving Yuukis brother. I'm not really into NTR leaving someone out of sex is kinda lame, I prefer gang bangs, no wait that came out wrong I prefer watching gang bang, no wait that makes me NTR lol ah fuck you know what i mean lol.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes