3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

「S」- Man

Aug 27, 2021
thats why im saying. my comment got deleted and got so many hate replies because i said something like

"This games been out for like. almost a decade give or take and its STILL not finish? its still "Updating? whao, milking the patreons much?"
I guess you are right but in the end most people here want to see this game to be finished. And most of the ABANDON/PATREON/LIFE-CICLE complains get old quick, i was just trying do deal with it with a bit of humor to cope with the pain, bc that's what i am the best at.

GGAEM

Aug 2, 2018
Hello I have a question
In a future update,
can player give the virgin to someone other than boo?

Rosedie

May 8, 2022
I guess you are right but in the end most people here want to see this game to be finished. And most of the ABANDON/PATREON/LIFE-CICLE complains get old quick, i was just trying do deal with it with a bit of humor to cope with the pain, bc that's what i am the best at.
i mean, if your gonna add, add on? cool, do that after AFTER the games finished.
otherwise, people are just gonna go to another game/support someone else.

Reactions: ThunderFury

「S」- Man

Aug 27, 2021
i mean, if your gonna add, add on? cool, do that after AFTER the games finished.
otherwise, people are just gonna go to another game/support someone else.
Yeah, i'm not gonna lie. If the end result is a short game with content you can blow pass in a couple of days im gonna be pretty disapointed.
I depoist my faith that he is taking so long in order to make it complete lika a Melty's Quest or Virgin Island or Succulence. Anything less than that would be underwelming to me.

Derebor

Jul 16, 2021
the game aint gonna be done and the devs just trolling everyone at this point.
he also has a record of postponing his own TBA or TBR date pre-covid. (as if 2 years of no update doesnt say anything, i dunno what does)

It deserves the "Abandoned" tag.
Damn, that's fair then, only quite recently stumbled on it

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes