3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
I'm in this certain point of the game where I've went to the spa with Boo and Sei, Boo refuses to go to Yuuki's house, Theff and his gang has their own home now, the artist is gone, and Takashi & Hiroshi had their private lesson. What do I have to do now?
Try talking to the Blacksmith and get his red flowers or whatever he asked for. This leads to the Goblin village event I think.

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
Why do you guys want to raise Exposure so much? Its not like you will get special events by walking around naked. Just a couple of comments from 2 or 3 npcs. Curse of Pleasure isnt exactly a sandbox game.

Reactions: MugiwaraPrince

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I think the only reason right now that i would want to be able to change exposure is to fix the bug in the game naturally without modding or editing files, the bug that locks you out of progressing the game when your sleep over at boo's house, and says you can't move in the nude, and forces you back into your inventory something like that if memory serves, couldn't put anything on to walk back upstairs lol.

In order to fix that I had to edit the game with rpg maker and do some things I can't remember off the top of my head, but it might have some unforseen errors in the future of the gameplay.

Naoki87

Jun 5, 2022
You can forget about the release this year, do you think why did he vote?) If there is an update, then closer to the fall, the author is not particularly worried about this he does not care.....

joeymantra

Aug 7, 2019
Why do you guys want to raise Exposure so much? Its not like you will get special events by walking around naked. Just a couple of comments from 2 or 3 npcs. Curse of Pleasure isnt exactly a sandbox game.
As with the other levels, there usually tied to more events that seem to be missing from what I can find which means I havent completed all the quests. Since theres no guide its hard to tell what is missing or if lvl 3 is just a grind fest.

Miraluka_onee

Jan 20, 2022
As with the other levels, there usually tied to more events that seem to be missing from what I can find which means I havent completed all the quests. Since theres no guide its hard to tell what is missing or if lvl 3 is just a grind fest.
There is no grind here in the sense in which you speak)) If you knew what you closed, and how much, you could say what was left or missed) But it is known for certain that books give out Boo, and it is they who raise that very level)

Jul 8, 2020
There is no grind here in the sense in which you speak)) If you knew what you closed, and how much, you could say what was left or missed) But it is known for certain that books give out Boo, and it is they who raise that very level)
I think I understand part of what was meant by "grind."
You have exposure levels, but you also have the exposure potential. The exposure potential is the variable that decides if you can buy the book, read the book, do certain interactions, and so on to get to those exposure levels. That variable is not in any of the menus and is pretty unknown. When I first played the game it irritated me until I got into the habit of triggering the random skirt flips and repeatable ecchi moments just for laughs.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes