3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Rosedie

May 8, 2022
Whats with the abandoned tag? is it officially over?

Havent seen any new content of him in two years either.
its been 2 years (and ongoing) since any significant update.
the dev keeps setting dates for possible releases, but never comes through.
all the dev does, is tease CG's to come. which, i dont see the point when people would rather see a game update, since its been 2 years. its like waiting for a patch that is supposed to come out, but delayed till further notice

Reactions: bobbybass

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
This will make literally no difference for development, but will prevent people from having at least a little update after years of waiting.
Will never understand this result. It's not like there being a partial release would force anyone who didn't want to play.
Facts. A Christmas present could've been nice.

Reactions: Loretian

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
At least the developer is still working on it, maybe more developers should help him to speed it up, maybe even a sequel in some years, or I hate to say it decades lol.

Grt3r

Sep 22, 2018
View attachment 234369

Overview:
Playing as a beautiful village girl who goes on a dangerous adventure to protect her little brother and people in the village. With a pretty face and a sexy body, she's always the target for perverted pranks, sexual harassment, bullying and even blackmail. Will she be able to overcome the curse of pleasure to protect her little brother and everyone she cares about, or gets drowned in lust, corrupted and become another victim of the curse?​

Thread Updated: 2020-11-14
Release Date: 2019-10-21
Developer: RanneRo -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - -
Others:
Bugfix

Note: If you start the game and there is no text showing, please install the fonts included in the game files. More information found HERE

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 6043 View attachment 152298 View attachment 152299 View attachment 152300
Wanted to note, the game is still ongoing. It has been a long time since a release, but the game is still being actively updated. The Creator released a notice on their Patreon December 22 of 2022 that progress is slow but definitely ongoing. So please don't lose hope anyone who sees this!

Miraluka_onee

Jan 20, 2022
lol as in I can't find any new content but I am not exposure lvl 3. SO unsure if theres more or not.
Have you read books (two of them) to increase the level of "perversion"?)
Plus, there are many such cases when you need to run around everything several times, at different times, to find a continuation, try it)

joeymantra

Aug 7, 2019
Have you read books (two of them) to increase the level of "perversion"?)
Plus, there are many such cases when you need to run around everything several times, at different times, to find a continuation, try it)
Thanks, I have read both books. Either everyone I talk to repeats the same text or tell sme to wait for v.9. I could be missing something if exposure 3 is possible or if its just a grind part. I figured there would be a third book since the bookshelf has one spot left.

Miraluka_onee

Jan 20, 2022
Thanks, I have read both books. Either everyone I talk to repeats the same text or tell sme to wait for v.9. I could be missing something if exposure 3 is possible or if its just a grind part. I figured there would be a third book since the bookshelf has one spot left.
No, there is no third book, and when it will be added is unknown)
As I already said, try to run at different times, there are moments, like with goblins, for example, where you have to run to them several times every day, then pick up the sword, different moments, try.

joeymantra

Aug 7, 2019
No, there is no third book, and when it will be added is unknown)
As I already said, try to run at different times, there are moments, like with goblins, for example, where you have to run to them several times every day, then pick up the sword, different moments, try.
So I have the mythril sword and I am at the part where I have to fight a monster for the goblins but the monster has not been added to game yet. Is there more for the goblins I am missing then?

Miraluka_onee

Jan 20, 2022
So I have the mythril sword and I am at the part where I have to fight a monster for the goblins but the monster has not been added to game yet. Is there more for the goblins I am missing then?
Goblins, only as an example I gave, and not as a target indicator)) I know that there should be a 3rd level, if it is not there, then you did something wrong, did not complete / missed) What exactly, I don’t know, I’m not a psychic)

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes