3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

joeymantra

Aug 7, 2019
Goblins, only as an example I gave, and not as a target indicator)) I know that there should be a 3rd level, if it is not there, then you did something wrong, did not complete / missed) What exactly, I don’t know, I’m not a psychic)
Apologies, its just pretty hard to tell without a guide. I dont know what would be missing except for the fact that exposure 3 is a thing while im at 2. The only thing I can think of is I dont know if you can gp back to the beach on the map and the fancy prostitute on the 2nd floor of bar.(shes there with a guy and the door is locked, no further progression.

onionhead

Jan 26, 2018
So dev just posted a vote around 2 weeks ago, either to give early release this christmas or wait for full update and the results is majority votes wants to wait for full update??? I thought people had enough waiting for 2 years with no update.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lordtaco123

Miraluka_onee

Jan 20, 2022
So dev just posted a vote around 2 weeks ago, either to give early release this christmas or wait for full update and the results is majority votes wants to wait for full update??? I thought people had enough waiting for 2 years with no update.
as it turned out - no)

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Wait for the next update (No ETA).

Just "Watch" the thread and look for other games with similar undressing mechanisms like -

1. Shimobashira Workshop's games
2. CircleKame's Parallel series
3. OneOne1's games
4. Succulence
5. Clymenia's games
6. Sangeki no Gear
Damn I was hoping for links lol

• Haha
Reactions: spokkimax

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Don't expect developer to come back with his update, after 2 year he left community. As I know first year he caught a covid and second year he got a new baby born. So maybe now he is busy taking care of his family.
;)

• Thinking Face

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Don't expect developer to come back with his update, after 2 year he left community. As I know first year he caught a covid and second year he got a new baby born. So maybe now he is busy taking care of his family.
;)
For now he might be taking care of his family, and after he will be taking care of our massive rock hard dicks lol

robot1940

Aug 17, 2022
I'm in this certain point of the game where I've went to the spa with Boo and Sei, Boo refuses to go to Yuuki's house, Theff and his gang has their own home now, the artist is gone, and Takashi & Hiroshi had their private lesson. What do I have to do now?

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes