3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Frosty92

May 12, 2017
why so exaggerate?
just so he will refine and complete more quests, and remove more bugs than he rushes and everything will be stripped down and buggy)
It may be buggy, that's ok, but there is nothing wrong with sharing a build that you shouldn't be ashamed of... ofc, if you put work in it... Just letting you know that this voting is MEANINGLESS. :KEK: He can drop the build and put a warning label with the list of missing events. This is so simple... I honestly don't understand you, guys. Are patrons afraid to lose their virginity or what? :FacePalm: IF someone doesn't want to play a broken or empty build - just don't play it. There is nothing to strip, only build up.

EDIT: Meaningless for patrons. For Rannero, ofc, it makes perfect sense. :KEK:

Miraluka_onee

Jan 20, 2022
It may be buggy, that's ok, but there is nothing wrong with sharing a build that you shouldn't be ashamed of... ofc, if you put work in it... Just letting you know that this voting is MEANINGLESS. :KEK: He can drop the build and put a warning label with the list of missing events. This is so simple... I honestly don't understand you, guys. Are patrons afraid to lose their virginity or what? :FacePalm: IF someone doesn't want to play a broken or empty build - just don't play it. There is nothing to strip, only build up.

EDIT: Meaningless for patrons. For Rannero, ofc, it makes perfect sense. :KEK:
You don't need so much expression))) It doesn't matter to me when it comes out, rather the opposite, if earlier, then better. It’s just that I don’t see much point in a hurry, especially when it can be harmful, that’s all) Otherwise, they immediately rush to beat with a pickaxe, horror):KEK:

Miraluka_onee

Jan 20, 2022
I think he said he finished the goblin village and... Boo?
He's been out of ideas and procrastinating on the homeless and other kids stories.
He still seems to have an unfinished story with the Thief and a brigade of elements)) Offhand, you can still pull an owl on a globe and remember about the aristocrat and the capital, about the sources, well, you can fill the former village of bandits with something, otherwise there is a teleport , but it makes no sense) But it’s true, just thoughts that I immediately remembered)
:unsure:

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Whats with the abandoned tag? is it officially over?
as he states, he‘s still working on it. But no one knows… he had a poll as for if supporters wanted an early version but it seems they didn’t want that.

Havent seen any new content of him in two years either.
That I don’t know. Thought, he might do it for a living, so he had to do that and release something regularly.

• Haha
Reactions: Toushiro

joeymantra

Aug 7, 2019
How much of this game is complete? Can you get passed exposure lvl 1? Want to see if its worth the dive or not at this time.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes