3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Aaan abandoned again :LOL: what a roller-coaster...

BTW, a genuine question for anyone who is still a patreon to this dude: Do you actually get game updates, like beta tests or something that you're keeping secret? I'm not asking you to share it, I'm just wondering if you have something to back your claims other than a few new artworks that he posts every few months on discord.

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
Soooooooo confursed now. game went from "Abandoned" not Not Abandoned in and back in roughley a 2 week period with no context?

was there a mix up somewhere?

Zyro

May 27, 2017
Soooooooo confursed now. game went from "Abandoned" not Not Abandoned in and back in roughley a 2 week period with no context?

was there a mix up somewhere?
Just the mods engaging in a mild amount of tomfoolery.

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
oh well...........:cry:

i was actually hoping there was some good news for this game.......... it was promising oh well.
there are newer games outs now anyway

May 31, 2018

Sirizeoh

Aug 27, 2022
Is there no update yet, ah who cares can anyone provide me with the latest one Thank you, owh maybe some save hehehe

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
What is the NTR in this game? She has a romantic relationship but she is cheating him with the whole village or something similar?

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Yes, two years slow. Til june he was still creating graphics/scenes and has constantly posted them on discord, since then it’s coding.
And afaik RanneRo is not just creating the game but also creating…. Comics and stuff!

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
Girl hot but damn too much shota scene. Pretty cringy seeing the heroine go all submissive with these shota dicks.
Me too,I also very dislike shota or males younger than females like lil' bro x big sis, I mostly prefer the females younger than males

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes