3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
At least they're actively developing the game again. But adding an evolving flavor text system isn't adding more story content or lewd scenes, so it's just busywork.

Reactions: bosa43

Frosty92

May 12, 2017
I prefer to turn off rpgm sounds, because I don't like them. I understand that it's my own preference, and won't discuss it. But I don't understand this encyclopedia thing. Is this some kind of kink or another possible waste of time?

Jul 8, 2020
Just gonna throw this out there, but knowing some of the information in these entries could provide hints to situations. People are always getting lost and not knowing what characters they should interact with to get the next scene. This could be an in-game alert system for that kind of predicament or a way to keep track of your path like a diary/quest log.

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
I prefer to turn off rpgm sounds, because I don't like them. I understand that it's my own preference, and won't discuss it. But I don't understand this encyclopedia thing. Is this some kind of kink or another possible waste of time?
I feel the same. don't like the rpgm sounds. And I mostly ignore encyclopedia for most of the game. What a pity that his work focus is not what should be focused on. Those are nice to have, not the core value of the game.

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
Just gonna throw this out there, but knowing some of the information in these entries could provide hints to situations. People are always getting lost and not knowing what characters they should interact with to get the next scene. This could be an in-game alert system for that kind of predicament or a way to keep track of your path like a diary/quest log.
1669584238658.png
copege-copium.gif

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
View attachment 234369

Overview:
Playing as a beautiful village girl who goes on a dangerous adventure to protect her little brother and people in the village. With a pretty face and a sexy body, she's always the target for perverted pranks, sexual harassment, bullying and even blackmail. Will she be able to overcome the curse of pleasure to protect her little brother and everyone she cares about, or gets drowned in lust, corrupted and become another victim of the curse?​

Thread Updated: 2020-11-14
Release Date: 2019-10-21
Developer: RanneRo -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - -
Others:
Bugfix

Note: If you start the game and there is no text showing, please install the fonts included in the game files. More information found HERE

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 6043 View attachment 152298 View attachment 152299 View attachment 152300
Is this game still under development/on going?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MugiwaraPrince
Jun 27, 2017
oh man another delay 6h ago new patreon post
the game might not be abonden right now but at this point it probably will be befor we see a new update...

rangabang

May 4, 2021
So I downloaded a full save and im in the recollection room, and I feel like im missing something?

It seems like its all little tease scenes and blowjobs, where are the actual sex scenes?

Last edited:

Mark11347

May 9, 2017
So I downloaded a full save and im in the recollection room, and I feel like im missing something?

It seems like its all little tease scenes and blowjobs, where are the actual sex scenes?
There's only one with Boo if I'm not wrong. You can find it in the right side of the gallery

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes