3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Is there any new news about this game? Does the dev still want to continue this game or not?
Its still being worked on and continued, just at an extremly slow pace. Prolly will take a few more months for the next update
So I would say he is working on it. with some white interruptions where it pauses. As far as I got it. Supposedly the wants to continue doing it is there. but I wasn't expecting anything. There could be an update or never, that's how the situation looks to me. Hope for the best expect the worst

Reactions: Toushiro

Bubaa

Oct 6, 2017
i don't know what this "OP" is.
"OP" stands for "original post" - first message in this thread. So it's simply a game description on the first page.

There you have information written in yellow bold font where to find solution for Your problem.
In general before asking a question try to search thread. In 95% cases there will be an answer, so You won't have to wait for someone to answer it and you will enjoy game sooner, and on the other hand on the forum there won't be thousands repeated posts.

Not_Sure

Mar 13, 2018
lol
There's been 162 pages worth of posts since the last update in October 2019.
Other abandoned games don't even get a fraction of those.
You can't deny that it's a good h-game with great art, otherwise people wouldn't get so upset with the lack of progress.

Reactions: Shizusan

Not_Sure

Mar 13, 2018
Speaking of "progress"

1668823644964.png

I still think the game will be completed eventually, the guy does like to draw Yuuki.
He just seem to be stuck with the story writing.

At this point I kinda wonder, what will come first. The next Game of Throne book or The Cruse of Pleasure update.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes