3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I sure hope Yuuki gets more outfits, but that's probably just wishful thinking. Like I mean instead of that boring swimsuit they made for her, should of been some bikini's and variety of other outfits. Hgames should all have the core abilities.

1st: Great artwork
2nd: A plethora of outfits of variety as well.
3rd: Tons of different Situations with the top genres gangbang etc.. Like Dancer/Teacher/Gym teacher/step mom/aunt/time travel in the past to bang the old lady that is now young again lol jk or am I... well you get what I mean. And with all outfits to go with situations that can be worn anytime in game, that also effect the artwork of different jobs or situations.
4th Storyline
5th end result Fapworthy material that is also worth playing.

These can really be in any order as long as great artwork comes first, and all of them have to be in the game for it to be the best.

Last edited:
Reactions: TNTed and Funboye0

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
I still think the game will be completed eventually, the guy does like to draw Yuuki. He just seem to be stuck with the story writing.
I mean, at least he's still working on game assets. Hopefully if/when he does start working on the plot/story again, we'll get a heap of new content jammed in because he's got all this art ready to drop.

Reactions: ChangYim

AlexReek

Aug 31, 2022
I have a news regarding the update to this game... Creator said that it would take him at least 2 or 3 months more to drop the new version

• Sad
Reactions: GlaFo
Oct 8, 2019
I heard the dev's wife gave birth last year.. Did the dev become his own child's nanny or something?.. If they had hired one, he could have worked full time on this by now.. Seems this really is an abandoned work huh..
Uh, spending time with your child is a very good thing though? It established a much stronger bond than if you got a nanny

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
This is a save at the end of 0.7
If you wanna start the new content: go to the mayor, after that go to the goblin village. There is an evil goblin you have to defeat. After defeating him read the text carefully and then you will know what to do.
Edit: Nvm figured it out. Once you unpack the game open both fonts and click install for both that'll solve the text bug

Last edited:

Juuzou_Juuzou

Oct 8, 2020
can anyone re-upload this game without errors and other problems? This is the first time I've encountered such a problematic game.

. 33333333333.JPG

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes