3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
I don't understand, even if it's slow to draw pictures, and even slow to write scripts, will anyone believe his nonsense?
I couldnt believe it. But Ranne does things like this:
Thinks of an idea for an scene.. lets say "doggy style"
Draws the scene with all the assets of the scene in a month
Writes down the scene AFTER the art was drawn
Starts coding with a structure thats borrowed from Scaled Garden's which is apparently hard to do and slow.

He does this with every scene he has drawn so far. Oh I forgot he is not just writting the scene's dialogue but the whole "plot" that leads to it plus making "new maps" as he said... every scene took like a month to draw.

Reactions: Zyro and spokkimax

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
View attachment 2145225

View attachment 2145227
My prediction of a March 2023 release is shattered. We will probably see a release in July then.
Lmao, it going to take longer for this dev to release an update than the whole world to get over COVID. The only update in his announcement channel from June was that it'd take 3 months and people laughed saying it couldn't possibly take that long. Here we are 6 months later, and he's just paused the payment cycle because his imagination is blocked. Which objectively, I just don't understand. All the art he's going to use is ready, did he make that without considering the situation/context when he was drawing??? People can spend their money as they please as is their right but holy shit, if you're actually feeding money into someone like this you 100% get what you deserve.

Jun 22, 2021
Jul 8, 2020
In other news, one of the sub-saharans in the discord server is having Yuuki voiced by a japanese va.
I got no problem with that kinda thing, it doesn't really add much for me though. I've played many other games with this sort of hook. It just slowed the game down for me on repeated scenes and it's another thing you'd need to balance volume on.
On a similar note I've actually tweaked mine with a better title screen using one of his artworks done of the character and messed with the volume of specific sound effects to make them fit in better.

JerrySA

Mar 3, 2020
In fact, the progress delay is not a problem.
It's just that every time it says it will be done in a few months.
But it fails almost every time.
I am fed up!

Reactions: elcxido

kangmaster

Dec 9, 2018
guys it's been a long time I came back to this game. after got raped by 3 goblins and come back to the village, is there still more content to play cuz and cannot go further to fight the monster

hairygairy

Jan 4, 2019
I will admit I am slowly losing my patience with the dev. It sucks because I kind of have a soft spot for this game (despite me not really being that into the shota stuff). I don't doubt it will get released eventually, but the way he keeps giving estimates and then completely ignoring those is just frustrating.

Good news about the VA I suppose (although English would've been better imo).

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes