3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Why does it has [Abandoned] tag, when you can clearly see that it's being developed on patreon?
This supposedly development goes 2 years without you ever seeing anything right in the 2 years what you see from a few pictures on ptaeron and dicord but auhc there has been left in the 2 years after it broke off fits very well because a correct my gun according to Vorschirt in there is no game to be seen in development.

Reactions: Loretian

javidoo

Jul 29, 2020
Does anybody have a full save? I finished the last version a while ago but lost the file and dont really wanna have to play several hours just to get the recollection room back.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Uh how great..... he has an event with goblin and an event with the homeless and the old man who lost the home and and this and jehen and that for 2 years you hear a lot but you only see a little be so good and post if it is a spielpare demo everything else is of no interest here I think I can do that too

Bandi255

Jun 9, 2018
Of all the hatred for Rannero being so slow of developing this game, people in Patron still votes to get a fully updated version than a small leaks to furfill what they need for a little. Maybe Patroneer still have some faith in him and so do I, but my mouth still ask: man this is so slow lmao.
Completely agree, the game has no animation is not such numerous high-quality scenes (if compared with other projects), and development has been underway for 2 years

Rosedie

May 8, 2022
This game and Claire Quest should both race to know who is the slowest.
thats why im saying. my comment got deleted and got so many hate replies because i said something like

"This games been out for like. almost a decade give or take and its STILL not finish? its still "Updating? whao, milking the patreons much?"

Reactions: ThunderFury

Rosedie

May 8, 2022
Why does it has [Abandoned] tag, when you can clearly see that it's being developed on patreon?
the game aint gonna be done and the devs just trolling everyone at this point.
he also has a record of postponing his own TBA or TBR date pre-covid. (as if 2 years of no update doesnt say anything, i dunno what does)

It deserves the "Abandoned" tag.

tobiume08

Jul 3, 2020
Even if there is never another update; there is a lot of content. I can easily call this game a success and move onto other games. ‍♂

Reactions: teraexbf
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes