3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
still doesn’t answer why the abandoned tag was removed? shouldn’t it still be marked as such?

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
still doesn’t answer why the abandoned tag was removed? shouldn’t it still be marked as such?
The Patreon has activity. It was probably removed because of that, since there was a public post quite recently talking about the development ( )... After this, the Tag was removed.

And from what I know, the Abandoned-Tag only applies if there is no activity on the sites of the Developer. Since this Developer is active on Patreon, it does not warrant an Abandoned-Tag.

(I mean, you can think for yourself how much sense this makes when the Dev is working on something but not updating the game, but it is what it is)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lordtaco123

Frosty92

May 12, 2017
Activity without real productivity is meaningless, and support is meaningless.

I still remember Dragon Date dev who is also alive since 2016, but can't wont get past demo stage. I do not use "can't", because how do you build a functional demo teaser - if you "can't". Poor demo maker collected only $15000 at Kickstarter (not counting old Patreon, Paypal and other support places). And goal was $8000.

Reactions: ThunderFury

Garganiaz

Dec 6, 2022
whats this " unable to find Graphic/Autotiles/001-G_Water01. " can't play the game. any solution?
is the issue related to my version of RTP? please recommend me a version of RTP to play this game. theres multiple version in the official page, im confused

MrDeadRat

Oct 26, 2017
Not sure if this is the same error, but there is a bugfix under the downloads, might fix it, cause I didn't encounter it

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
I mean, they're working on it. They just haven't accumulated work to a point they're happy to release a new version. Maybe soon. But we have no guaranteed release date, as far as I know. It's just 'coming when they get there'.

gokudo

Apr 7, 2019
I do remember seeing some screenshots of this game as an Android game on discord. Do correct me if I'm wrong. Does the Android version exist and is Rannero involved in that?

kangmaster

Dec 9, 2018
0.9 yet, everyone? I read that he's working on 1.0. or if it still no new update, just wanna ask if there is anything I can explore in 0.8 (just came back from the goblin village after got rape by the goblin trio)

Jul 8, 2020
0.9 yet, everyone? I read that he's working on 1.0. or if it still no new update, just wanna ask if there is anything I can explore in 0.8 (just came back from the goblin village after got rape by the goblin trio)
It was a misquote. 0.9 is the upcoming release. He said something about a scenario that he'd had in mind, but said he was putting that one into 1.0.

Htchn

Jul 9, 2017
i need help, when i open the game, it says unable to find file Graphics/autotiles/001-G_Water01, and then closes, what do i do?

Edit: actually, i'm missing all autotiles, idk why.

Miraluka_onee

Jan 20, 2022
0.9 he hasn’t even finished yet) It’s better not to think about 1.0 at all)
after the goblins there are some more events in the village, walk around at different times of the day - you will find it, obviously)

xmagic

Jul 27, 2018
Does anybody have a full save(0.8)? i was looking the save at page 310 but i don't think it's a 100% save or does this game have many scenes that cannot be seen in the recollection room? because I saw a video with a compilation of scenes(like Yuuki x Boo first time) and several were missing from the save on page 310.

xmagic

Jul 27, 2018
Does anybody have a full save(0.8)? i was looking the save at page 310 but i don't think it's a 100% save or does this game have many scenes that cannot be seen in the recollection room? because I saw a video with a compilation of scenes(like Yuuki x Boo first time) and several were missing from the save on page 310.
nvm, apparently you have to install the bugfix to get the whole recollection room.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes