3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

SpiidoSpugu

Feb 7, 2022
Homeless camp available yet?
After reading the second book it allows you to walk the town topless at night, that's the trigger for the rest of the Theff encounters after the topless waitress event. You may also need to do some things in the goblin village if you haven't.
Nope, the homeless camp isn't available yet and i don't know how to get it available. I'm also stuck on mayor looking for goblin books so I can't go to the goblin village.

anon6076

Nov 24, 2018
You can't realistically hire a coder for the 2000 euros he's getting every month.
That's bullshit. Remember - world is not limited to USA/Australia/Switzerland/whatever rich country you are in, a lot of people live in various shitholes.

You can hire some ukraine/russia/central asia coder for this money easily. Senior developer in russia gets 250k+ rubles, that's like 2.5k $ right now.

Sabrox

Mar 4, 2021
It's a shame that the developer is turning CoP more and more exclusively into a Boo-shota-oriented game. :FacePalm:
A few events with oldman and the rest of the characters are almost only needed to attract other players as well, but it's a trap.
:KEK:

anon6076

Nov 24, 2018
It's a shame that the developer is turning CoP more and more exclusively into a Boo-shota-oriented game. :FacePalm:
A few events with oldman and the rest of the characters are almost only needed to attract other players as well, but it's a trap.
:KEK:
Shota is fine, it's the Boo. He looks and behaves like ugly bastard dwarf, not a shota.

TitmusPrime

Apr 28, 2017
That's bullshit. Remember - world is not limited to USA/Australia/Switzerland/whatever rich country you are in, a lot of people live in various shitholes.

You can hire some ukraine/russia/central asia coder for this money easily. Senior developer in russia gets 250k+ rubles, that's like 2.5k $ right now.
Where I'm from sr devs get paid something south of 1k USD and they're very much top of the line. Now imagine how cheap it'd be to hire a college freshman from eastern europe or india to work on a freaking RPG maker game. If he wanted to accelerate the development cycle in any way he would've.

But why would he when he's been getting paid for 2 years for posting 3 cgs every few months. Wallets speak loudest, always. Can't even blame the guy for milking idiots.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes