3.50 star(s) 84 Votes
Jul 8, 2020
Thing is theres people who support and forget they are still paying. He has currently 729 patreons and gets 2294 each month which means he is getting at least 3.14 dollars per patreon. I have not seen any of them beeing active on his discord more than once. You would have to talk to each patreon there their opinion on the 3 year gap between versions and if they voted in the content/release polls.
An absolutely valid point. A lot of people just don't manage their money as hands on as others and that's completely their fault. If I'm shoveling money over into the pit then I'm checking on it. Hell, I check the discord every so often myself. Then again I waited for Shenmue 3 and am still waiting for Megaman Legends 3, this wait aint shit.

Reactions: Neriman

「S」- Man

Aug 27, 2021
Not a single person here is saying he knows exactly what he's doing people are pointing out that this version of RPGM is fucking trash because it is. To say "uhhh other people make it work fine" Is stupid because that's an irrelevant observation. There was a point in time like a year and a half ago where I would have used that for a legitimate defense for him but at this point it's not an acceptable excuse it's just enough to say it's slowing him down even more from his already existing incompetence.

Scalegarden games are dogshit structurally. Almost like the codebase sucks or something
Here is my whole thing. I was trying to point out that blaming the delay of patches or the lack of programmers to work with him on the engine is not logical. He has been using the same engine since 2019, and thats enough time for someone to get some proficiency with the engine and work faster and commit fewer mistakes.
But his update schedule is nonsence, and +5 years is time enough to recruit someone who can code better then him.
I just don't get the legion of fanboys on this website just trying to see past reality, if you want to be his patreon and find his work cycle fair,
thats ok, i really don't wan't him to get his game demonetized, but the excuses to justify his work rythim are some unrealistic made-up bullshit

PS.: If Scalegarden are dogshit sctructurally then how much they differ from this game sir?

「S」- Man

Aug 27, 2021
That's very cool, but what do those hot opinions have to do with the reasons why he isn't hiring a new coder?
If you wasn't his fanboy you would conclude that he doesen't want to. I never saw him recruiting in this forum, never saw nothing on his discord, never saw anything on RPGM forum (that's the most logical place to find someone who knows how to code in this engine). Does Rannero want a coder to go to his house with the application and suck his dick? No he don't want anything to change and that's why he won't hire. That's my real hot opinion.

Last edited:

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
Here is my whole thing. I was trying to point out that blaming the delay of patches or the lack of programmers to work with him on the engine is not logical. He has been using the same engine since 2019, and thats enough time for someone to get some proficiency with the engine and work faster and commit fewer mistakes.
But his update schedule is nonsence, and +5 years is time enough to recruit someone who can code better then him.
I just don't get the legion of fanboys on this website just trying to see past reality, if you want to be his patreon and find his work cycle fair,
thats ok, i really don't wan't him to get his game demonetized, but the excuses to justify his work rythim are some unrealistic made-up bullshit

PS.: If Scalegarden are dogshit sctructurally then how much they differ from this game sir?
I think the disconnect that you and I are having is just in codebase. I don't disagree that him not wanting to hire a coder is just a mix of petty grudge and laziness. This particular version of RPGM is just bad and that's all I was saying. As for your PS I've never actually looked at what Rannero has done to change the code so I couldn't tell you. That said most of the same bugs that are present in ScaleGarden games are present in this game so I would say he's barely changed it.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
This is why he needs help from some skilled programmers, while he can work on the direction, flow and story of the game being the director and artwork of the game, make life easier for himself.

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
View attachment 234369

Overview:
Playing as a beautiful village girl who goes on a dangerous adventure to protect her little brother and people in the village. With a pretty face and a sexy body, she's always the target for perverted pranks, sexual harassment, bullying and even blackmail. Will she be able to overcome the curse of pleasure to protect her little brother and everyone she cares about, or gets drowned in lust, corrupted and become another victim of the curse?​

Thread Updated: 2020-11-14
Release Date: 2019-10-21
Developer: RanneRo -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Others:
Bugfix
Extra: Walkthrough

Note: If you start the game and there is no text showing, please install the fonts included in the game files. More information found HERE

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 6043 View attachment 152298 View attachment 152299 View attachment 152300
how much content in the game

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
You can't realistically hire a coder for the 2000 euros he's getting every month. There's a huge difference between this project and others: in other projects you hire a coder to set up the game's interface and framework and perhaps code a few minigames and that's all. In this game the coder has to mindlessly write code for every single event, because of how the Scalegarden code works. As I said before: it's not challenging or hard, it's just tedious:

View attachment 2689423 View attachment 2689424

About his skill as a coder: don't expect too much. He understands the basics to make a functioning game, but he'll never innovate to make his life easier. He could, for example, write a simple method to "build" the filename of the image he's trying to call. But instead he uses a case-statement with several cases. Both are equally hard to test and both will result in a fatal error if you make a typo in the script or in the event window.
Yeah I never expected him to hire anyone full time. Maybe someone between jobs looking for some easy cash, but you'd have to be out of your mind to take a coding job at the amount he's making. Hell I turned down an associate net engineer job because it was only 4k a month lol.

Athia

Sep 15, 2022
I saved at a place i shouldn't (during one of the time where you go to expose yourself to the foster father of Boo)
My save is now unusable
Game is good, but these kind of very critical bugs make it quite a pain, especially for how much things there is to do, i aint spending another 9 hours just to see the remaining one or two i have left

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I saved at a place i shouldn't (during one of the time where you go to expose yourself to the foster father of Boo)
My save is now unusable
Game is good, but these kind of very critical bugs make it quite a pain, especially for how much things there is to do, i aint spending another 9 hours just to see the remaining one or two i have left
You can edit your save, change the variable to max (so that she can be exposed there), go back to Buus room, save there and then modify your savefile again to the initial value.

Athia

Sep 15, 2022
You can edit your save, change the variable to max (so that she can be exposed there), go back to Buus room, save there and then modify your savefile again to the initial value.
That's actually a good idea, i'll try that next time

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
So what do you think is really going on with the dev? Does he really not care about the game and stall as much as he can since he gets paid by the patrons anyway?

I don't buy that "i have a family to take care of now" bullshit. He gets "sick" almost every month, you can't take care of your family like that. No one would keep you employed with taking leaves from the work this many times. He would fail his business several times by now if he was running his own.

Maybe he's having some psychological issues that hinders him working on the game? Since he's kind of active on social accounts and hasn't mentioned any underlying physical health issue until now. I can't think of a better reason for him not to release SINGLE update over the last 3 YEARS. I remember him releasing updates every 1-3 months.

I think he already abandoned the game in his mind and will announce it officially once people starts dropping support on his patreon. What he's showing on his Patreon page as new CGs are just carrots for his cash cows to keep the money flowing. :WeSmart:

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes