3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Sad.

Was not fan of lewd being centred on kids, hated Boo even more, but at the end was starting to spread in another directions (goblins, thieves, homeless),opening more diversity.

Aside for this, this game has so much potential, good art, well done corruption, combat has potential with the sexy attack combined with clothing system, hoped we would get more moves like this.

A game of good quality (even if bugged), i would have gladly bought when out to support the dev.

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
i read in some of the patch notes that a body swap was planned was that canceled because this is the version it was supposed to be in

lolwhatxd

Dec 30, 2021
Aside for this, this game has so much potential, good art, well done corruption, combat has potential with the sexy attack combined with clothing system, hoped we would get more moves like this.
It'd be pretty cool if someone or a group pick up the concept and make their own version of this game.
I'll support their project and pay their patreon; just like I supported ntrholic at some point.

Maybe that way we could see some progress and "resurrect this game". Well, kinda. That's better than giving money to rannero aka. yanderedev 2.0.

ghosthunterk2703

Feb 5, 2020
How can i reset the key bindings / controls? I changed a few by F1 and now the keys are messed up, have tried delete/re-installing but nothing work. I also don't know where the games store its key binding setting?

ShazSter12

Jul 19, 2020
Help!
after the beach events according to the walkthrough I was supposed to read the book which will increase my exhibition level from 1 to 2 but I couldn't read the book because it shows my current exhibition potential is 6 where it requires to be a 7 I dont know what i did wrong please help oh and its just my guess but i couldnt find the painter so maybe there is event with him

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
It'd be pretty cool if someone or a group pick up the concept and make their own version of this game.
I'll support their project and pay their patreon; just like I supported ntrholic at some point.

Maybe that way we could see some progress and "resurrect this game". Well, kinda. That's better than giving money to rannero aka. yanderedev 2.0.
Why would you support ntrholic in the first place? lmao that game has so many faults like making the cucked husband look like a hunk rather than your average japanese office worker.
CoP has only 2 or 3 good things. Yuuki's design, shota and the writting... and im not so sure about the last one. The rest of the game is pretty shitty... the Bandit Camp minigames were crappy. The combat system is pointless. Perhaps the whole game should have been a VN instead.

Jul 8, 2020
Help!
after the beach events according to the walkthrough I was supposed to read the book which will increase my exhibition level from 1 to 2 but I couldn't read the book because it shows my current exhibition potential is 6 where it requires to be a 7 I dont know what i did wrong please help oh and its just my guess but i couldnt find the painter so maybe there is event with him
The painter no longer appears after he leaves for the capital, which is said at the tail end of him painting Yuuki with the open shirt and uncovered breasts.
In order to get the second book you need to keep staying the night with Boo at his house. You'll walk in there and see him looking at something on the bookshelf. When you don't see him there try clicking on the bookshelf to get the book. If you don't have the potential to read the book just spam the optional, repeatable encounters with the townsfolk (like the guy who wants to play with your tits next door to Boo's adoptive family.)

SpiidoSpugu

Feb 7, 2022
Can someone help me since theff is still at the tavern even though i've done all the tavern content and he isn't moving to his house. all he says is "someday we'll do something even crazier"?

Jul 8, 2020
Can someone help me since theff is still at the tavern even though i've done all the tavern content and he isn't moving to his house. all he says is "someday we'll do something even crazier"?
Read the second book.
Spam repeatable events.
When all of this is done you will get the topless waitress event.
That will bounce you and Theff out of the restaurant business.

SpiidoSpugu

Feb 7, 2022
Read the second book.
Spam repeatable events.
When all of this is done you will get the topless waitress event.
That will bounce you and Theff out of the restaurant business.
I haven't read the second book but I have done the topless waitress event and can't work at the tavern anymore. The problem is that theff will not leave even though he is supposed to. (Unless you need to read the second book in order for him to leave)

Jul 8, 2020
I haven't read the second book but I have done the topless waitress event and can't work at the tavern anymore. The problem is that theff will not leave even though he is supposed to. (Unless you need to read the second book in order for him to leave)
Homeless camp available yet?
After reading the second book it allows you to walk the town topless at night, that's the trigger for the rest of the Theff encounters after the topless waitress event. You may also need to do some things in the goblin village if you haven't.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes