3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Frosty92

May 12, 2017
While I don't entirely disagree on the clymenia part I don't think it's an entirely fair comparison. Clymenia games improved in stability and art with new entries. They also don't depend on their ci-en supporters nearly as much since their games already sell a lot anyways. Clymenia also has to deal with Kagura games and Steam both of which are a nightmare for JP h game devs. There was a large chunk time in that longer gap that was getting their games ready for steam.

Clymenia has a proven track record of releasing products and improving a lot of aspects. Rannero doesn't and wanted to turn his art into a game with no knowledge on what he was doing and now has to rely on patreon money.
It ~is~ fair. I'm not asking h-dev to learn Unreal engine or Unity. Rpgmaker is easy enough for everyone.

What stability? I never had trouble with Japanese games. :giggle: You only need to change pc system language to Japanese before downloading and unpacking Japanese games to avoid glitched translation, that can also ruin important game files and crash game. If you complain about English versions, then I guess Kagura had poor translation in English versions.

I believe people who support Rannero would support him even if he only made manga/comics. He could completely ignore h-game dev route... :HideThePain: If Rannero would give up on h-game and return to only drawing stuff, people wouldn't abandon him. Everyone would only be happier.

Reactions: ThunderFury

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
It ~is~ fair. I'm not asking h-dev to learn Unreal engine or Unity. Rpgmaker is easy enough for everyone.

What stability? I never had trouble with Japanese games. :giggle: You only need to change pc system language to Japanese before downloading and unpacking Japanese games to avoid glitched translation, that can also ruin important game files and crash game. If you complain about English versions, then I guess Kagura had poor translation in English versions.
I never said I had issues running these games my OS has had it's location set to Japan since I bought it while I was staying over there. I'm saying stability as in the code is filled with less garbage. Their games overall run better, load faster, etc. Also again there's more art, the art is better, they're working with a real publisher now which takes up more time, and they're working with steam which takes even more time still. There's really a lot that goes into game creation that you aren't taking into consideration. Publishing a game on DLSite is much easier than publishing a game on steam. Also "Works on my computer!" is meaningless don't repeat that.

I don't disagree with anything you said about rannero though. He should return to just doing comics.

Kindly give us link to petition, we should vote for it!!!1!
The Rannero illuminati brought it down!!!!!!!! He must have people in high places stopping anyone who goes against him!!!!!!!!

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
1686066117910.png
Late July was my last prediction? well not even that anymore. Its Late November now. Dude is aiming for the 3 year record.

Jul 8, 2020
If you want to support it then do, if you don't think he deserves money then don't give it to him.
An online petition only works if you have legal ground to stand on, it gets supported enough, you let people who actually are in charge of what you want to change know about it, and those people decide to actually do something about it. If you're sending it to RanneRo he aint gonna give a shit. If you're sending it to Patreon he isn't breaking any rules, so they won't do anything about it. Hell, if you sent it to either one of them they can just message the website the petition is on and the website will take it down themselves.

The dude will work when he wants to and if people want to give him money they will. He doesn't exactly work for Nintendo or some shit and Patreon is a donation service. As long as he follows through in the eyes of the people who actually donate then there are no rules broken.

Now can we just get back to complaining about text not showing up on the damn first screen and why Boo the child gets more pussy than all the other kids?

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
If you want to support it then do, if you don't think he deserves money then don't give it to him.
An online petition only works if you have legal ground to stand on, it gets supported enough, you let people who actually are in charge of what you want to change know about it, and those people decide to actually do something about it. If you're sending it to RanneRo he aint gonna give a shit. If you're sending it to Patreon he isn't breaking any rules, so they won't do anything about it. Hell, if you sent it to either one of them they can just message the website the petition is on and the website will take it down themselves.

The dude will work when he wants to and if people want to give him money they will. He doesn't exactly work for Nintendo or some shit and Patreon is a donation service. As long as he follows through in the eyes of the people who actually donate then there are no rules broken.

Now can we just get back to complaining about text not showing up on the damn first screen and why Boo the child gets more pussy than all the other kids?

I'm gonna send him all 3 signatures that'll show him!!!!

Zappyboi

Oct 1, 2018

YEs we should complain about Boo supreme; I mean I want to see other kids get a share of the main pussy too and that would be hot.

For all the complain about Rannero being slow, excuses about things blah bla blah is very understandable. That's just a normal reaction from the people who love this game and want it to be completed in a near future. But folks, don't complain twice a day and don't judge or think bad about Rannero with your crazy theory about him try to slow his work for more money on Patreon. The money is all in the Patroneer's hand and not like Rannero could force them to give him or something, that is purely their choice to continue support him in the first place and they can easily remove that if they think this Dev don't deserve it. Don't try to say I don't understand why people blah blah blah to him despite all his blah blah blah, because you are you and them are them and Rannero is a normal person with a normal life, and we don't know shit about him nor his problem outside.

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
Thing is theres people who support and forget they are still paying. He has currently 729 patreons and gets 2294 each month which means he is getting at least 3.14 dollars per patreon. I have not seen any of them beeing active on his discord more than once. You would have to talk to each patreon there their opinion on the 3 year gap between versions and if they voted in the content/release polls.

Shirokame

Jul 12, 2021
YEs we should complain about Boo supreme; I mean I want to see other kids get a share of the main pussy too and that would be hot.

For all the complain about Rannero being slow, excuses about things blah bla blah is very understandable. That's just a normal reaction from the people who love this game and want it to be completed in a near future. But folks, don't complain twice a day and don't judge or think bad about Rannero with your crazy theory about him try to slow his work for more money on Patreon. The money is all in the Patroneer's hand and not like Rannero could force them to give him or something, that is purely their choice to continue support him in the first place and they can easily remove that if they think this Dev don't deserve it. Don't try to say I don't understand why people blah blah blah to him despite all his blah blah blah, because you are you and them are them and Rannero is a normal person with a normal life, and we don't know shit about him nor his problem outside.
Dude it's been three years and we haven't seen any sign of when the game will be complete, even the CG video we didn't even see animation videos and the gap between updates was too long.

Zappyboi

Oct 1, 2018
Dude it's been three years and we haven't seen any sign of when the game will be complete, even the CG video we didn't even see animation videos and the gap between updates was too long.
Like I said, it's all your choice to abbandon this game and move on. It's been three years I know but what did you know about things that happen with Rannero in those three years? Anything he decided to share on his discord and that's all, anything else is out of your knowledge so you don't want to wait? Just unwatch and go on with something else, or simply put this thread in the wait list and go active on another one. If you are his patreon then drop the support and support another dev that suit your expectation more than him. If you not, then why would you complain on the work that you receive for free? Just like me - I'm not his patreon and I fully aware of the slow development but I never complain twice a day and just go on with other project and just comeback once in a while to see how it has been on this game.

Frosty92

May 12, 2017
Like I said, it's all your choice to abbandon this game and move on. It's been three years I know but what did you know about things that happen with Rannero in those three years? Anything he decided to share on his discord and that's all, anything else is out of your knowledge so you don't want to wait? Just unwatch and go on with something else, or simply put this thread in the wait list and go active on another one. If you are his patreon then drop the support and support another dev that suit your expectation more than him. If you not, then why would you complain on the work that you receive for free? Just like me - I'm not his patreon and I fully aware of the slow development but I never complain twice a day and just go on with other project and just comeback once in a while to see how it has been on this game.
All sane people cut support long time ago. Only 2D simps and, I guess, covid victims still fuel this.

No, I won't leave this place, I'll haunt it forever. I paid for this unfinished curse more than I pay for new finished and polished Steam games. You can't force us to pay more. Sane person wouldn't even pay upfront. Go to your boss and ask him to pay you upfront for work.

imimi1.jpg

We don't need to show positive support, if he doesn't really work. We don't need to tolerate endless development.

Shirokame

Jul 12, 2021
I hope it's not like ntrman, I'll wait and see how he spends three years updating it better than the monthly updates he does.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes