3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
I think there are paid ones that allow NSFW, didn't think there be free ones, I don't expect him to use a paid service for some reason. I also think there are a lot of AI services that block NSFW stuff. Where's the fun in that? I guess 99% of the world would type in boobs gang bang and rape lol.
nah, you can easily use the published open sourced dataset + model(for example LoRA + stable diffusion) to train your own NSFW AI, just feed it with NSFW input, and train it yourself. Of course training model yourself is also time/computation power consuming. But it's not that hard, check here.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
nah, you can easily use the published open sourced dataset + model(for example LoRA + stable diffusion) to train your own NSFW AI, just feed it with NSFW input, and train it yourself. Of course training model yourself is also time/computation power consuming. But it's not that hard, check here.
Thanks but I'll pass, I barely have even time to come on these forums anymore, unbelievable how time just goes so quickly and when you chill to relax your too tired to barely do anything. What kinda of stupid rule of life was it to work for 8+ hours a day just to eat bread such a silly concept these days when food and water should be given for free always, money should just die, and what we live on since the dawn of time is simple trade, even if it's of non equal value, as long as it's agreed between the two parties. Wait sorry I got lost in thought lol

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
Thanks but I'll pass, I barely have even time to come on these forums anymore, unbelievable how time just goes so quickly and when you chill to relax your too tired to barely do anything. What kinda of stupid rule of life was it to work for 8+ hours a day just to eat bread such a silly concept these days when food and water should be given for free always, money should just die, and what we live on since the dawn of time is simple trade, even if it's of non equal value, as long as it's agreed between the two parties. Wait sorry I got lost in thought lol
Praying for when the 4 day work week is a thing.

Frosty92

May 12, 2017
Jinnai, we're just dying from boredom.
-----

AI art to me is a.. meatgrinder. Without polish it's something weird and disgusting. Something alike a meat slime.. ew ew ew
top-10-meat-grinders.jpg

How tf a doujinshi/comics artists fall down to AI grinding.. :unsure:

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
np, that's just fyi.

the fiat system is totally broken, normal people have no chance to live freely anymore. unfortunately the dystopia high tech low life era is coming inevitably.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Someone needs to send a prostitute to Ran's house, and her name has to be Yuuki she has to be Japanese obviously, and wear the same outfit as in the game, she needs to tease the fuck out of him with his wife watching, kid asleep of course, and she needs to push him down on a chair and say you've been a bad boi not updating your game, Yuuki sad, Yuuki no fuuki yuu big boiiiii.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
I don't mean that, I'm talking about the style itself. I was wondering if there is more of this...weird almost live 2d style animation. It reminds me of Rhodes fortress with the layers and such.
Yeah, it's just some 2D anime style/Japanese VN style art, it's really not that deep. The animations themselves are a series of images that act like a slideshow, giving a sense of movement when it's really just images on top of images.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes