3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
According to my supreme math skills

33 months of work = 79% update completion

so

33 * 100 / 79 = 41.77

0.9 Update will go live on April 23, 2024.

Place your bets guys!
i have an easier time believing that pigs can fly than this piece of shit,Deviant Anomalies [MoolahMilk],Bones' Tales: The Manor [Dr Bones],Exiles [Tim.E.Pants Games] ever get an update, these scums can just sit back till the heat death of the universe and still getting money from their patreon and sucribestar by not doing a single damn thing.

AkariGamer

Aug 24, 2023
Hey I have a problem, whenever i open the game.exe file it blacks out and a pop-up says that it can't find RGSS104E.dll

Is there a way to fix that?

Sheymlus

May 16, 2017
This actually brings up something I never thought of with the use of AI art. Since Rannero is using AI art and just barely cleaning it up, nothing could stop someone from just going in and finishing the game themselves. Heck, they could even start a patreon for it.
Is that confirmed? Has it always been ai? I remember following this when it first came out but it was slow updates which I figured was due to the high quality art.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
You know these days AI can program games and do artwork too, imagine that anyone can design a video game just by asking an AI with small details here n there. What kind of game would you make?

cluddieclud

Apr 23, 2023
Is that confirmed? Has it always been ai? I remember following this when it first came out but it was slow updates which I figured was due to the high quality art.
"high quality art" lmao no, the dev is a lazy piece of shit. Rannero started using AI because he cant be bothered to draw anymore. Imagine only able to create 4 spire art after a year thats Rannero alright.

Sheymlus

May 16, 2017
"high quality art" lmao no, the dev is a lazy piece of shit. Rannero started using AI because he cant be bothered to draw anymore. Imagine only able to create 4 spire art after a year thats Rannero alright.
I haven't seen any of his shit in like 6 years. It always looked like drawn art though. Are you saying he started using ai recently? Or that he was always using ai?

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
Btw this is how Seita looks like. Notice something unusual about this drawing? Unusually detailed clothes? Hopefully its not AI but really looks like one... maybe its AI but edited y Rannero.
And no... he is not getting any sex... players will use him for a little bit and explore but thats pretty much it.
1693275077535.png

Not_Sure

Mar 13, 2018
I haven't seen any of his shit in like 6 years. It always looked like drawn art though. Are you saying he started using ai recently? Or that he was always using ai?
He made a post with an AI attempt a little while ago on discord.

While it's not terrible I think it feels a bit off for some reason.

1693278403955.png

If you compare with some 0.9 preview pics from a while ago, still hand drawn.

1693278821997.png
1693278988880.png
1693279053354.png

Jul 12, 2020
Btw this is how Seita looks like. Notice something unusual about this drawing? Unusually detailed clothes? Hopefully its not AI but really looks like one... maybe its AI but edited y Rannero.
And no... he is not getting any sex... players will use him for a little bit and explore but thats pretty much it.
View attachment 2886364
Where is this from? Did he upload more pics to his discord?

Sheymlus

May 16, 2017
He made a post with an AI attempt a little while ago on discord.

While it's not terrible I think it feels a bit off for some reason.

View attachment 2886413

If you compare with some 0.9 preview pics from a while ago, still hand drawn.

View attachment 2886418
View attachment 2886420
View attachment 2886422
Ah, I thought it was always drawn art. But I haven't played or paid attention to this since it came out due to a lack of updates. Is it worth playing in it's current state?

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes