3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Louis3232

Jul 24, 2017
is he the same person we know before? is he just delaying some update because the real developer don't want to do it any more?, the art just diferent from before, now yuki just look like a fat dwarf MILF, the art become more and more bad, not a skiny big boobs young pretty woman, do you guys agree with me?

cluddieclud

Apr 23, 2023
is he the same person we know before? is he just delaying some update because the real developer don't want to do it any more?, the art just diferent from before, now yuki just look like a fat dwarf MILF, the art become more and more bad, not a skiny big boobs young pretty woman, do you guys agree with me?
Same guy you guys just never knew him much to begin with. Making 2000 USD monthly for someone living in Vietnam is a dream come true. If he were to finish this project 4 years ago how would he feed himself kekw.

Inkheepurr

Apr 27, 2019
Same guy you guys just never knew him much to begin with. Making 2000 USD monthly for someone living in Vietnam is a dream come true. If he were to finish this project 4 years ago how would he feed himself kekw.
By making another game, or selling this one.

I don't mind the new art, I like the curves. but I feel like it doesn't fit her at the start as a fighter, if it was slowly changed to as she fell into depravity and stopped worrying about being a good fighter it would work pretty well.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes