3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I don't think this is in the game, I remember download this gif from this thread. I can't find the original post now.
I hope you didn't try to look through 300 pages dude, don't waste your time m8, should have been in the game though it looks hawt.

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
I hope you didn't try to look through 300 pages dude, don't waste your time m8, should have been in the game though it looks hawt.
don't worry, I just tried some keywords I remember. but didn't find anything in the search.

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
There's literally...no need to do that.
A simple Alt+Enter or F4 works for nearly every RPGM/Wolf RPG Engine
you probably never experienced some old RPGM engine where alt+enter will make the vertical to horizontal ratio to stretch..

come back to use this re-sizer then.

Reactions: Summin

Lewarse

Oct 2, 2020
is this game truly abandoned ?
No it's not abandoned, yet. Last time I checked (July/August) he was a little burnt out, but still working on the game. He was developing some sort of AI hentai artwork creation thingymabob - he originally drew all the artwork himself which was crazy time consuming, so this was designed to make his updates a bit quicker... lol.

JohnJameson

Jan 19, 2017
No it's not abandoned, yet. Last time I checked (July/August) he was a little burnt out, but still working on the game. He was developing some sort of AI hentai artwork creation thingymabob - he originally drew all the artwork himself which was crazy time consuming, so this was designed to make his updates a bit quicker... lol.
Ranero... quicker update... Literally the funniest thing I've ever read.

rey7

Mar 13, 2019
Ranero... quicker update... Literally the funniest thing I've ever read.
to think he drew on his own, write on his own, coding on his own, its kinda understandable if it took too long, hopefully it will update rather than just let it die in vain, or at least make a consclusion of game storyline if he doesn't feel like working on it anymore.

Reactions: Silosilo

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
I really want to believe that he is really working in the game and a new update is coming, but reading what he post in discord, and without 0 update for the last couple of years, i'm more in the side to believe that Rannero is the new ICSTOR, only say that he is "finishing" some stuff, or he found some "new bug", or that he is bourn out, but in the reality he is already milking the money that people feed him in patron.
So yeah, this game is really abandoned until he prove the contrary.
Too bad, the game is good, the history of the game was good, the art too, the mecanic, etc., but this is other dev more that he milk the money of the people giving false hope and praying to people for money...

rangabang

May 4, 2021
lmao no way, dude does nothing but spend his time making a few ai pics to create the notion that he's working to appease the sucker patreons waiting for an update to never come out

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes