3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

cluddieclud

Apr 23, 2023
Its funny because these donators think that Rannero is ethical and shiz by pausing the monthly payment whenever "hes not working on the game" when in reality mf is just laying around his bed every month and whenever the bank account is a lil empty he just resumes the payment and gets a quick buck that will last him for the next year without having to work.

lubering

Sep 12, 2022
344 pages of comments for a game that was last updated almost three years ago, and six years since the first release... why discuss a lazy developer who lies about non-existent problems in IRL and milks naive idiots on Patreon, it makes no sense.

HUNTER XXX

Jan 3, 2021
On the contrary my friend, it is our duty to talk about it and convince future prey not to be fooled by his lies.
if this can prevent others from being scammed by this dirty crook then that's already a victory in itself
Plus, I've seen more than one person open their eyes thanks to this thread, so it's not as useless as you might think
of course this is not a reproach against you, just my point of view ^_^

HUNTER XXX

Jan 3, 2021
It's definitely to speed up development. ;)

I've read a lot of opinions on the subject and you say that it's to speed up the development of the game?
For me it's mainly to delay the game even more and earn even more money without getting tired.
when he generates this kind of AI drawing he says when average, it takes him two and a half days of work to retouch and do the finishing touches
he also said that it's twice as fast as when he draws normally but from my point of view it's a hoax
because this kind of AI image is generated in a few minutes or less if you have a good graphics card, moreover the CGs that RanneRo incorporates in his game do not need to be of high quality so he can easily omit the details least important
Besides, don't you think he has better things to do than have fun creating AI images?
a lot of people have asked him to focus on his game and continue with his basic drawings but once again he doesn't care and acts as if he hadn't heard anything
moreover, more than one person said that he had already finished his game but that he was pretending to make people believe that it was the opposite.
game its supposed to be finished by 2030 imagine 2030!!!
honestly it wouldn't surprise me if he postponed it for a few more years and if he doesn't do it he will have benefited greatly because a large part of his fans are pigeons that he easily plucks :devilish:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jayperv and elcxido

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
I've read a lot of opinions on the subject and you say that it's to speed up the development of the game?
For me it's mainly to delay the game even more and earn even more money without getting tired.
when he generates this kind of AI drawing he says when average, it takes him two and a half days of work to retouch and do the finishing touches
he also said that it's twice as fast as when he draws normally but from my point of view it's a hoax
because this kind of AI image is generated in a few minutes or less if you have a good graphics card, moreover the CGs that RanneRo incorporates in his game do not need to be of high quality so he can easily omit the details least important
Besides, don't you think he has better things to do than have fun creating AI images?
a lot of people have asked him to focus on his game and continue with his basic drawings but once again he doesn't care and acts as if he hadn't heard anything
moreover, more than one person said that he had already finished his game but that he was pretending to make people believe that it was the opposite.
game its supposed to be finished by 2030 imagine 2030!!!
honestly it wouldn't surprise me if he postponed it for a few more years and if he doesn't do it he will have benefited greatly because a large part of his fans are pigeons that he easily plucks :devilish:
bro, relax. nightmarepl is just being sarcasm :LOL:

Reactions: nightmarepl
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes