3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Found this on twitter. Change the color of the eyes to blue and it can be Yuuki now.
at least this one has better looking hand than the previous retarded picture. This Ai didnt derp out, pershap it shall be the one that to lead the machine revolution against their human master

HUNTER XXX

Jan 3, 2021
Honestly I just tried to do some retouching for fun because I found the idea cool despite the fact that I'm extremely bad at drawing but despite everything I wanted to try and what I found interesting was that for doing minimal retouching took me about 1 hour and believe me that I did it taking my time so when I hear Rannero who says that it takes him at least two and a half days to retouch a drawing that makes me laugh
in addition the image of Yuuki with the distorted fingers pages 443 was done in a hurry by Rannero
on the other hand the images he published on his discord for his game were made directly from images of his game which he then modified with AI and then retouched, so the retouching he does should be minimal and easy to do and yet he says it takes him at least two and a half days or more
overall I'm terrible at drawing and coding compared to Rannero so for that I won't question his skills however I think he greatly exaggerates the amount of work he has to do when he retouches a generated image by AI especially if he used an already existing image to create it

ps: if I continue to write on this topic it is because I want at all costs to avoid others being scammed by rannero
so if anyone finds this absurd then I invite you to simply move on, besides there will surely be other topics more interesting for you on this site so it's up to you to go and discover them

Reactions: elcxido

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Honestly I just tried to do some retouching for fun because I found the idea cool despite the fact that I'm extremely bad at drawing but despite everything I wanted to try and what I found interesting was that for doing minimal retouching took me about 1 hour and believe me that I did it taking my time so when I hear Rannero who says that it takes him at least two and a half days to retouch a drawing that makes me laugh
in addition the image of Yuuki with the distorted fingers pages 443 was done in a hurry by Rannero
on the other hand the images he published on his discord for his game were made directly from images of his game which he then modified with AI and then retouched, so the retouching he does should be minimal and easy to do and yet he says it takes him at least two and a half days or more
overall I'm terrible at drawing and coding compared to Rannero so for that I won't question his skills however I think he greatly exaggerates the amount of work he has to do when he retouches a generated image by AI especially if he used an already existing image to create it

ps: if I continue to write on this topic it is because I want at all costs to avoid others being scammed by rannero
so if anyone finds this absurd then I invite you to simply move on, besides there will surely be other topics more interesting for you on this site so it's up to you to go and discover them
oh don't worry about that, a fool will part with his money regardless of the amount of warning you given him, there are plenty of dick riders, cock suckers, pay piggies that will constantly defending the dev, even when it's obvious they are being rob.

omeopatico

Sep 8, 2021
Help please i did all the things to rise exposure expect teaching the kids, whenever i try to talk to the kid at the inn, he says: "yuuki you have returned" idk how to proceed

P.S. i did all the things with boo and blue haired man and the priest

HUNTER XXX

Jan 3, 2021
honestly I don't entirely hate AI art
there is clearly a way to have fun with this kind of technology
in addition if you draw or create a character and you use the AI to create a background like a meadow or even lighting effects where is the problem?
moreover if AI art could generate perfect images without the need to retouch them I am sure that many more people would have nothing to reproach it with (apart from perhaps its database but that is not the question )
on the other hand what I hate is having to pay a guy who uses a lot of shitty excuses to justify that the updates of his damn game will take time to be finished, while doing a complete overhaul of his drawings with of AI when most fans told him they didn't want it.

the biggest problem for me is that some artists use AI to be even more lazy when they were already intensely
there are also artists like Rannero who purposely use AI to be able to extract even more money without having to get tired, moreover to be even more precise he conditions his fans gradually so that more Lately, his fans find it normal that his projects take a long time to come out even if he uses AI (this guy already has everything planned)

on the other hand if an artist uses AI for basic things that will help him go faster while keeping his own style and drawing his own designs then I see no disadvantage in it
especially if this artist doesn't release content every 3 or 4 years XD

on the other hand today I would never pay for an illustration or a game entirely made by AI
However, I am not saying that this will not be the case one day, because given how quickly this technology is evolving we would be very surprised to see where it will be used. it will even be possible that one day we will no longer even see the difference between AI drawings and “normal” drawings.

of course, this is only a personal opinion, I am not saying that it will be definitive but I would like to know what others think of it.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Yeah I can't believe some people actually like AI art. I can't believe this game is going downhill AFTER I thought it was abandoned
To be fair, the AI-Images the Dev created were more than solid. I guess if he would not have told anyone, only a few people would have realized that it is AI. And while it is faster to create images via AI, he still puts in time and effort to create them, which is far better than most games which try to use AI.

I would not mind the Dev using AI from now on, if he can keep it at roughly the same quality as his own art. (Not that it would change that this game is abandoned and will probably never be finished)

HUNTER XXX

Jan 3, 2021
You're saying that Rannero puts time and effort into creating his CGs? What a fucking joke!
even me, who doesn't know anything about drawing, can touch up a fucking AI image without too much effort
and if he uses certain software, there's hardly anything to retouch.
your words may be dedicated to many honest artists but certainly not to him, and if for you to make an effort is to give two or three images here and there without ever giving real content then our perspectives are clearly not the same.
of course this is not an attack on you but I must admit that as far as Rannero is concerned he is one of the worst artists I've ever seen, not in terms of talent or skill, but in terms of mentality... he's just a greedy, manipulative bastard

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jayperv

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
In order to realise it is AI, all you simply need to do is look into the eyes of the creation, stare at it, and then compare it with real work. You can actually see souless eyes in AI creation.

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
To be fair, the AI-Images the Dev created were more than solid. I guess if he would not have told anyone, only a few people would have realized that it is AI. And while it is faster to create images via AI, he still puts in time and effort to create them, which is far better than most games which try to use AI.

I would not mind the Dev using AI from now on, if he can keep it at roughly the same quality as his own art. (Not that it would change that this game is abandoned and will probably never be finished)
Seriously? isn't it more than obvious by just looking at the finger.

RanneRo's AI art is 3 out of 10 in my standard. But even 8-9 out of 10 AI art can be distinguished by me easily. AI arts still lack soul in it.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes