3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

diiwdi

Aug 16, 2019
without wanting to disrespect you Binger8888, I don't understand where you get the 99% from
Rannero said he was at 80% of the game then a week later he said he was actually between 70 and 75% then several days later he clarified that this is not the game he was talking about but the update
It will soon be 3 years since this update has been awaited, so it has been telling us the same thing for years without really offering any content (apart from a few images here and there)
in any case even if the update were to be released soon it will still take several years before the game is finished assuming that it finishes it one day
without wanting to disrespect you HUNTER XXX

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: 4 days ago update

HUNTER XXX

Jan 3, 2021
You can read for yourself here

I see, I never go to his patreon account so thank you for showing me this message
in any case he didn't say the same thing on his discord but since it's been a few days since I followed there so maybe he talked about it
but what's funniest is that a few weeks ago he said that he was between 70 and 75% of the progress of the update and he ended up clarifying that he wasn't talking of the main story and now he is at 99% of the progress of the main story
seriously I'm really having trouble following this guy's resonance

in any case, my judgment was wrong so I apologize to you Binger8888 (Rafito8888)

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
If he releases it in December, that would be a great Christmas present. If he doesn't, he better makes another poll like last December to release the unfinished game and you guys better vote yes this time lmao.

VillyVonka

Jun 29, 2018
without wanting to disrespect you Binger8888, I don't understand where you get the 99% from
Rannero said he was at 80% of the game then a week later he said he was actually between 70 and 75% then several days later he clarified that this is not the game he was talking about but the update
It will soon be 3 years since this update has been awaited, so it has been telling us the same thing for years without really offering any content (apart from a few images here and there)
in any case even if the update were to be released soon it will still take several years before the game is finished assuming that it finishes it one day
Thank you! This means that, at best, we will see the game at the end of the year or the beginning of next... Very sad.

TitmusPrime

Apr 28, 2017
well not sure whats up i got no text and on the OP says click here...so i did and brought me here THIS page
and im no further ahead then i was before i clicked so wheres these fonts at hmmm?
certainly NOT in the zip OR the game itself once extracted so ....
Perhaps first of all, read and pay attention to the important information directly at the downloads link. After that, I often review the comments from the first 1-3 or the last few times, whether there weren't already similar questions with proplem gestures and if they were answered, that would be my tip

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - -
Others: Bugfix

Note: If you start the game and there is no text showing, please install the fonts included in the game files. More information found HERE

TitmusPrime

Apr 28, 2017
Note: If you start the game and there is no text showing, please install the fonts included in the game files. More information found HERE
theres no links to the fonts AND its not included after i extracted the game
This is the font folder in my version of the game. Try this I guess.

Byxis

Oct 5, 2021
Whats up everyone here is the custom event that I made. The save is at the beginning of .8 and recollection room has all of the events. Made custom sprites for this event. Hope you guys enjoy the event. <3
I was searching for these custom event and the links you sent throughout the years are expired. Could you send them again?

TheLoveBiscuit

Oct 20, 2017
I was searching for these custom event and the links you sent throughout the years are expired. Could you send them again?
Got the custom events but don't know how to isolate them and send them. I've zipped my game that has them included.
Save 8 is in the CG room.

Reactions: pr83

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
Seriously? isn't it more than obvious by just looking at the finger.

RanneRo's AI art is 3 out of 10 in my standard. But even 8-9 out of 10 AI art can be distinguished by me easily. AI arts still lack soul in it.
Some AI art is not so easy to spot I saw some that I didn't notice, though to be fair some people don't care to see the difference, after all an AI won a competition and that might say the judges didn't notice.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes