3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
hello guys, i know this game is abandoned/slow progress.

but i didn touch the game after first release so i think there are some content i can enjoy.
the problem is battle phase, can i skip battle phase with some hack program?
i want to see lewd not try harding the bees..

cluddieclud

Apr 23, 2023
hello guys, i know this game is abandoned/slow progress.

but i didn touch the game after first release so i think there are some content i can enjoy.
the problem is battle phase, can i skip battle phase with some hack program?
i want to see lewd not try harding the bees..
Mtool

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
Dev still getting over 2000 a month on patreon. Are people stupid or do they just forget they're making payments lol.

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
If you come across those AI art you can't distinguish, you can post here. I am more than happy to test my skill with those.

I am not against AI art at all(If you read my other post, you can clearly see it). The problem is that Rannero's AI art(even after modification/fix) is like below average quality(3-4 out of 10) compare to his art 2 years ago(8-9 out of 10). You can simply see the difference by comparing the outline of the character.
AI

(unbearable black outline of the character)
vs
hand draw:

(just look how smooth the outline of Yuuki is)

Most importantly, Yuuki's face looks 3-5 years younger, and she looks shorter and fatter in his new AI art than his old drawings. basically a different character to me now.
Not saying AI hasn't been used, but you guys are acting like real people's art doesn't change at all over the course of literal years. Hell plenty of artists struggle to draw characters consistently at all, especially from different angles.

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
Not saying AI hasn't been used, but you guys are acting like real people's art doesn't change at all over the course of literal years. Hell plenty of artists struggle to draw characters consistently at all, especially from different angles.
obviously you didn't understand a single sentence I said.

Reactions: Saikyou01

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
obviously you didn't understand a single sentence I said.
What I'm saying is that the perceived difference in quality may have nothing to do with the use of AI. You can already see in the earliest screenshots that her proportions are all over the place. The reason she looks short and fat in the first pick is probably a failed attempt at foreshortening because she's supposed to be bending forward towards the camera. Just like how the perspective in the second pic is completely fucked as well. The artist has never been consistent and stylistic changes aren't necessarily caused by AI. I've seen plenty of artists' work turn to shit over time by their own hand.

Frosty92

May 12, 2017
Nice joke
You know Rannero had something 99% done the last Christmas,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and crazy fans voted to abandon it... :rolleyes:

Something is hanging there in 99% state the whole year. This bad boy Rannero won't miss his chance to drag an update for as long as fans allow him.

bonus.gif

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes