3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

dovaper

Jan 28, 2019
You know Rannero had something 99% done the last Christmas,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and crazy fans voted to abandon it... :rolleyes:

Something is hanging there in 99% state the whole year. This bad boy Rannero won't miss his chance to drag an update for as long as fans allow him.

View attachment 3089884
What I wouldn't give to see the faces on the people who voted to wait when they found out just how long that wait was.

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: OwOthello123

cyan101

Apr 12, 2019
I'm at 99% of the main story's progress and will certainly finish it in a few days. And then I'll be working on the one last side-quest before looking back and checking if the game needs anything else.

I'm trying my best to release it this year. The best timing should be the Christmas holiday, so please stay tuned :)

Jul 8, 2020
I don't like NTR a bit, but i played because it has exhibitionism and I like the clothing system, after 5 painful hours of NTR an barely anything regarding the clothing system (the enf events are also lacking) I downloaded a completed save to confirm that the clothing system is not functional, yeah you can remove your jacket (OMG) and thats it, no changing outfits, grinding like a slave for nothing and stomaching the NTR (also to mention that is with a little chlid) to nothing, i do not care that the developer said it will be finished for christmas, this is a game of pure NTR and i didnt like it a bit
This may not be the game for you.
If you're afraid of heights I do not suggest walking the edge of the observation deck of a skyscraper just because the building is blue and that's your favorite color.

Rosedie

May 8, 2022
Rannero pinned a reminder for Christmas holiday.

Rest calm until then.
which year? 2053? 2093? 3023? dude has a knack for delaying things due to "things." what else is new? another delay due to covid? because the earliest comment on this thread, was back in 2017. this game should've been done, completed, and having another project on standby or working on a new and better engine. im guessing IF, the person decides to update. it just gonna be a small update, fixes, CG. then wait another few decades for possible, ACTUAL UPDATE.

Inkheepurr

Apr 27, 2019
I don't like NTR a bit, but i played because it has exhibitionism and I like the clothing system, after 5 painful hours of NTR an barely anything regarding the clothing system (the enf events are also lacking) I downloaded a completed save to confirm that the clothing system is not functional, yeah you can remove your jacket (OMG) and thats it, no changing outfits, grinding like a slave for nothing and stomaching the NTR (also to mention that is with a little chlid) to nothing, i do not care that the developer said it will be finished for christmas, this is a game of pure NTR and i didnt like it a bit
God I'm glad you didn't get the game you want, ENF is the most boring nothing fetish I have ever seen.

What if the sexy girl was... Naked...

It's like a 10 year old going onto google and searching boobies.

Frosty92

May 12, 2017
which year? 2053? 2093? 3023? dude has a knack for delaying things due to "things." what else is new? another delay due to covid? because the earliest comment on this thread, was back in 2017. this game should've been done, completed, and having another project on standby or working on a new and better engine. im guessing IF, the person decides to update. it just gonna be a small update, fixes, CG. then wait another few decades for possible, ACTUAL UPDATE.
I agree.

In past an update took him 2-3 months.

People will vote again to skip update for A full update... xD

Reactions: ThunderFury
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes