3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Zyro

May 27, 2017
God I'm glad you didn't get the game you want, ENF is the most boring nothing fetish I have ever seen.

What if the sexy girl was... Naked...

It's like a 10 year old going onto google and searching boobies.
Doesn't compare to the disappointment of watching cosplay AV and just for them to get naked instead of fucking in cosplay. :(

Reactions: AreYouSerious?
Jul 8, 2020
Doesn't compare to the disappointment of watching cosplay AV and just for them to get naked instead of fucking in cosplay. :(
That's a recent development. There used to be really good ones called "6 Changes" where a popular JAV stars would dress in a series of famous costumes and get rogered in those outfits for that portion of the video. Lots of modern adult entertainment has lost the greatness.

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
just give him time I think,if this update will good enough,I think its deserved huh?
someone correct me.
How many years has it been since the last Update. 3 or 4?

the game had good promise in the early days.
Now its been FUBARed.

hell the last i heard the Dev started to use AI Generation. bining the great artist he had used before.
firmly believe that was due to him being greedy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jayperv

Lovely123

Jun 26, 2018
someone correct me.
How many years has it been since the last Update. 3 or 4?

the game had good promise in the early days.
Now its been FUBARed.

hell the last i heard the Dev started to use AI Generation. bining the great artist he had used before.
firmly believe that was due to him being greedy.
I played this game cause it was animated,but Dev us AI so the game mbe just have CGI,so dissapointed!!!

cluddieclud

Apr 23, 2023
just give him time I think,if this update will good enough,I think its deserved huh?
"Give him time" my guy he abandoned the game 3 years ago and only started resuming this year just to use AI to "finish" his game. Plus hes only coming back to add one update path and that is related to Boo. He also mentioned the game is 99% 3 months ago but who the fuck takes 3 months just to finish a 1% content .

dovaper

Jan 28, 2019
"Give him time" my guy he abandoned the game 3 years ago and only started resuming this year just to use AI to "finish" his game. Plus hes only coming back to add one update path and that is related to Boo. He also mentioned the game is 99% 3 months ago but who the fuck takes 3 months just to finish a 1% content .
Copium is a helluva drug.

Burgundy

Jul 26, 2017
I'm sure it will be good. But I can't genuinely say that it's deserved. 3 years is 36 months of payments he collected, that's the development budget of some fully finished games so unless he more than doubles the content I don't think the compensation can be adequate.

As a pirate I don't care about the time it takes for someone to release their work, I ain't paying so all I can do is wait but the money ain't working out for me if you're trying to decide what's fair.

Reactions: Astolust

Lovely123

Jun 26, 2018
I'm sure it will be good. But I can't genuinely say that it's deserved. 3 years is 36 months of payments he collected, that's the development budget of some fully finished games so unless he more than doubles the content I don't think the compensation can be adequate.

As a pirate I don't care about the time it takes for someone to release their work, I ain't paying so all I can do is wait but the money ain't working out for me if you're trying to decide what's fair.
yea,totally agree,atleast gameplay more than 12h and 30+ Hs for 3 years waiting,but the thing is the game will not be animated anymore,that is the worst point...that is the reason I dont like AI things,eventhough it really nice quality art lol

Lovely123

Jun 26, 2018
yea,ik btw hmm what can do for now bro ? just wait for new update and judge and blame him what ever u want ,is that worth ?

Frosty92

May 12, 2017
How people are still supporting him on patreon is just astounding.
They are masochists, or worse than masochists, because masochist devs deliver updates more often... :KEK:

Patrons are waiting for Rannero's kid to finish preschool. I guess they're a cuck version of the bottom masochists... :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

togainumaki

Sep 5, 2021
Complete Walkthrough v0.8

Hi everybody. Since this game is a little complicated due the amount of events, the absence of a quest log, and considering the time between the updates is getting enormous, I decided to write a complete and detailed walkthrough of the game. From the beginning to the end of the v0.8 with all the scenes triggered.

This guide contains also two maps (humans and goblins village).

Enjoy :)
During the goblin quest you're supposed to go North and fight a monster and I've been trying find him for a while now and i can't find him.......does anyone where I can find that monster!???

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes