3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Corbeau

Dec 3, 2018
Seriously? isn't it more than obvious by just looking at the finger.

RanneRo's AI art is 3 out of 10 in my standard.
I'm no AI art fan either, but by all accounts this (reposted) picture is still representative of the quality of his edited AI work.
Somebody posted unrelated AI fanart here just so everybody had something new to complain about.

Reactions: Fakecrash

HUNTER XXX

Jan 3, 2021
I'm no AI art fan either, but by all accounts this (reposted) picture is still representative of the quality of his edited AI work.
Somebody posted unrelated AI fanart here just so everybody had something new to complain about.
honestly, if you were one of those fans who followed his debut you would understand why so many people have hatred against him
and it doesn't matter that these drawings used with AI are of good quality, it doesn't matter that there is enormous skill in drawings in truth everyone knows it
but please don't try to make excuses for this asshole who has been ripping off his fans for years without any remorse
he lies all the time and always finds excuses to say that he works like crazy on his games when he shares almost no real content with his fans
It is normal that his AI-based drawing is good, given that he just needs to put a drawing that he has already created into passing it through AI art software so that he can modify it to his liking. as desired depending on the prompt he uses
Besides, the drawing of Yuuki that he recently showed on discord was done with low-end software, it's clearly visible, he's doing this to say that he'll have a lot of work retouching his drawings, whereas the drawings that you shown above was done with a different and better adapted software with which the retouching work will be almost non-existent, this is clearly visible and it will always show you what suits it best
Rannero is a master in the art of manipulating people at will

Reactions: ThunderFury

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
honestly, if you were one of those fans who followed his debut you would understand why so many people have hatred against him
and it doesn't matter that these drawings used with AI are of good quality, it doesn't matter that there is enormous skill in drawings in truth everyone knows it
but please don't try to make excuses for this asshole who has been ripping off his fans for years without any remorse
he lies all the time and always finds excuses to say that he works like crazy on his games when he shares almost no real content with his fans
It is normal that his AI-based drawing is good, given that he just needs to put a drawing that he has already created into passing it through AI art software so that he can modify it to his liking. as desired depending on the prompt he uses
Besides, the drawing of Yuuki that he recently showed on discord was done with low-end software, it's clearly visible, he's doing this to say that he'll have a lot of work retouching his drawings, whereas the drawings that you shown above was done with a different and better adapted software with which the retouching work will be almost non-existent, this is clearly visible and it will always show you what suits it best
Rannero is a master in the art of manipulating people at will
You really need to take a chill pill. You spend entirely too much time on your crusade against Rannero, it's like he stole your girl or something. It's no good to obsess so much over what anyone else will do or not.

Let people take their own decisions mate, we're all adults and free to backup someone or not.
What's it to you if other people are giving him money ? (It's a rethorical question, I really don't need an answer.)

HUNTER XXX

Jan 3, 2021
You really need to take a chill pill. You spend entirely too much time on your crusade against Rannero, it's like he stole your girl or something. It's no good to obsess so much over what anyone else will do or not.

Let people take their own decisions mate, we're all adults and free to backup someone or not.
What's it to you if other people are giving him money ? (It's a rethorical question, I really don't need an answer.)

Excuse me but I don't think I asked your opinion, and if I want to continue my "crusade against Rannero" it's my problem not yours, so in the future please mind your own business and I would take care of mine

THANKS

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
Since you mentioned his previous art, then just compare the one you posted and the below one posted 2 years ago in this thread.

If you are telling me they look like the same quality, I will just ignore your further argument.

I was here trying to defend RanneRo two years ago. But now, I just don't have any more interests in what he will provide in the future.

New CGs from discord
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HUNTER XXX

HUNTER XXX

Jan 3, 2021
If you write in a public forum you have to expect that people might disagree with you.

So dont be butthurt.
It's not that I'm really hurt Cherubin25, it's just that I hate this kind of mentality. He's lecturing me while doing nothing to denounce Rannero's actions, unless he doesn't give a damn, but then what's the point of his message?
Besides, if you've already read some of my messages you'll surely have noticed that I've never attacked or insulted people, and the message I sent in response to Corbeau was primarily intended to make him understand that Rannero is a dirty bastard.
besides, the only thing I said to Corbeau was that he shouldn't make excuses for Rannero because he's an asshole who easily manipulates his fans
and as far as patachoucs is concerned, if he doesn't agree with what I say then that's his choice but if he tells me that I should calm down against Rannero then that's "No".

Reactions: Jayperv

Barcuiii

Apr 18, 2021
Lmao, the delay has been so long that I just forgot about even waiting for this game..

Out of the blue it just clicked that Curse of pleasure had a long due update, so I come here to check whether the dev has dropped it for not, still nothing lol.

What are the guys on who're still giving him money, I mean its been 3 years now, even AAA games get completed in that time frame and he can't even drop an update (I know they have a big team but still)? Not here to rant or anyting, just feel bad for those who're waiting, one that they are still waiting after 3 years and second, that they're being milked line no one.

RanneRo can wait for 5 more years for all I care, I'm already past moving on.

Habayashi

May 14, 2022
Looked up and apparently the dev is still working on this, although slowly, does the galery from the base game have every event up to 0.8? if not where can I find the missing events? is there a sex event with Boo already in 0.8? last time I played this was at 0.5 so I'd be happy if someone can help, thanks and have a lil bit of faith in the dev.

Jinnai

Noodlz.
Donor
Jun 26, 2018
Looked up and apparently the dev is still working on this, although slowly, does the galery from the base game have every event up to 0.8? if not where can I find the missing events? is there a sex event with Boo already in 0.8? last time I played this was at 0.5 so I'd be happy if someone can help, thanks and have a lil bit of faith in the dev.
There is some sex with Boo and with some other guys, I believe.

• Angry
Reactions: HUNTER XXX

HUNTER XXX

Jan 3, 2021
Yes, there is news from the developer, but it's exactly the same as 3 years ago.
Rannero is the best at conning people... er, I mean building suspense.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThunderFury
Feb 22, 2021
Is there any news from the developer?

Progress Update
I'm at 99% of the main story's progress and will certainly finish it in a few days. And then I'll be working on the one last side-quest before looking back and checking if the game needs anything else.
I'm trying my best to release it this year. The best timing should be the Christmas holiday, so please stay tuned :)

But he's said that several times and then postponed it again for six months, so you shouldn't burst into joy now

HUNTER XXX

Jan 3, 2021
Progress Update
I'm at 99% of the main story's progress and will certainly finish it in a few days. And then I'll be working on the one last side-quest before looking back and checking if the game needs anything else.
I'm trying my best to release it this year. The best timing should be the Christmas holiday, so please stay tuned :)

But he's said that several times and then postponed it again for six months, so you shouldn't burst into joy now

without wanting to disrespect you Binger8888, I don't understand where you get the 99% from
Rannero said he was at 80% of the game then a week later he said he was actually between 70 and 75% then several days later he clarified that this is not the game he was talking about but the update
It will soon be 3 years since this update has been awaited, so it has been telling us the same thing for years without really offering any content (apart from a few images here and there)
in any case even if the update were to be released soon it will still take several years before the game is finished assuming that it finishes it one day

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2021
without wanting to disrespect you Binger8888, I don't understand where you get the 99% from
Rannero said he was at 80% of the game then a week later he said he was actually between 70 and 75% then several days later he clarified that this is not the game he was talking about but the update
It will soon be 3 years since this update has been awaited, so it has been telling us the same thing for years without really offering any content (apart from a few images here and there)
in any case even if the update were to be released soon it will still take several years before the game is finished assuming that it finishes it one day
You can read for yourself here

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes