3.50 star(s) 84 Votes
Jul 8, 2020
What does the last locked Patreon post says? Can anyone share 28 August ''Progress Update'' please
" I'm on my way to finish the main questline, which involves Yuuki, Seita, and Boo. There will be a new option where you're able to play as Seita and investigate your sister's activities. I think the overall progress is around 70-75% at this moment."

So, he's adding a portion of the game where you get to play her brother.

Reactions: Fakecrash

Fakecrash

May 26, 2017
" I'm on my way to finish the main questline, which involves Yuuki, Seita, and Boo. There will be a new option where you're able to play as Seita and investigate your sister's activities. I think the overall progress is around 70-75% at this moment."

So, he's adding a portion of the game where you get to play her brother.
fuuuuck! so 1 month later the % progress droppped from 80% to 70-75% damn...
well i like the idea mystery NTR or voyeur playing as Seita sounds fun.

Thanks for sharing!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

JohnJameson

Jan 19, 2017
to think he drew on his own, write on his own, coding on his own, its kinda understandable if it took too long, hopefully it will update rather than just let it die in vain, or at least make a consclusion of game storyline if he doesn't feel like working on it anymore.
For me, I am not sure that it is 'understandable' in any way, and as for 'took too long,' sure it is. Come on, it's almost 3 years with no updates. The thread was last updated on November 14th, 2020, which was 2 years and 10 months ago from now.
But, to be honest, it's pointless to complain anyway. Like, who cares about our opinion? Definitely not Ranero. I mean, his supporters from Patreon are pretty much okay with everything. They even voted for 'not releasing an intermediate version with some ready content' in the poll that was launched on Christmas. So it is what it is.
We can only hope that The Update will be here someday.

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
For me, I am not sure that it is 'understandable' in any way, and as for 'took too long,' sure it is. Come on, it's almost 3 years with no updates. The thread was last updated on November 14th, 2020, which was 2 years and 10 months ago from now.
But, to be honest, it's pointless to complain anyway. Like, who cares about our opinion? Definitely not Ranero. I mean, his supporters from Patreon are pretty much okay with everything. They even voted for 'not releasing an intermediate version with some ready content' in the poll that was launched on Christmas. So it is what it is.
We can only hope that The Update will be here someday.
Supporters from patreon ? You mean to tell me that people pay money for a game that hasn't been updated in the last three years?
I don't believe it. Maybe he's being payed for other projects or something ?

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
Supporters from patreon ? You mean to tell me that people pay money for a game that hasn't been updated in the last three years?
I don't believe it. Maybe he's being payed for other projects or something ?
it's faster to click the patreon link on the op to check than typing all those words.

• Haha
Reactions: Fakecrash

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
I know. I was posing the question in this thread hoping to get some sort of additional info.
Adding to the thread if you will.
Looking at his patreon i see only post relating to this game.

Edit: Are you perhaps a supporter of this project ? I'm trying to gauge the feelings of supporters and why would they bother

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
I know. I was posing the question in this thread hoping to get some sort of additional info.
Adding to the thread if you will.
Looking at his patreon i see only post relating to this game.

Edit: Are you perhaps a supporter of this project ? I'm trying to gauge the feelings of supporters and why would they bother
supporters=mentally challenge apes huffing on copium

Jan 31, 2020
supporters=mentally challenge apes huffing on copium
Ohh? Then what do you call yourself then, a lazy-ass bum freeloading off of something that those patrons paid off with THEIR OWN money? Keep being salty, nobody cares. And btw, for someone who freeloads off of a game that other MORE productive people invest in, you lot sure are noisy asf. Just be grateful if the game does get an update, if not, then stfu instead of rambling useless rants and tirades. RanNero did post about going on an indefinite hiatus back then because his kid was about to be born. So it is kinda pointless to berate the guy and hound him with baseless accusations and stupid rants that he's mooching off of his patrons. He is not like those guys from the OG Breeding Season game that blueballed all your asses.

HUNTER XXX

Jan 3, 2021
This is not an attack on you Arc_Lalatoya but I would like to tell you this
firstly, the update has been expected as of today for at least three years so most of the people here had probably subscribed to a Patreon subscription at the time, including me. but honestly, having to wait indefinitely for an update that may never arrive while continuing to have a paid subscription is simply stupid
Besides, real artists who think about their fans don't charge them if they don't have content to share with them.
otherwise they work hard to produce a minimum of adequate content every month so that fans are happy
fans who have a minimum of intelligence already know that an honest artist will make an effort for them and those who blindly believe in artists who release more excuses than content are just easily influenced people who are duped and extorted without the slightest worry
for my part I have nothing against financially supporting an artist because it is above all being honest towards his work, but if this artist indefinitely postpones his projects with excuses without showing us concrete proof of his progress so no thanks
Besides, you talked about a child if I'm not mistaken RanneRo's is at least 2 and a half years old so we have to stop with this fucking excuse
there are many other artists who have become fathers or mothers and that does not prevent them from releasing content regularly
in short as I told you this is not an attack against you but I wanted to restify certain things which could have been misinterpreted by other readers

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
Who do u think should be given the development??
ur suggestions
A group of developers who work qualitatively in the field of 2d. I can't name it specifically, many who seemed to have prospects are also abandoning projects. It's already hard to say. But the game is worth continuing - this is a fact.

HUNTER XXX

Jan 3, 2021
It's funny the message I posted was deleted supposedly because my behavior was inappropriate.
but since I wasn't told what was "inappropriate" I'm going to post it again
although it will not be the same as the original the content will be almost identical
and I want to say that I would repost it every time if you delete it
because from my point of view there was nothing reprehensible in what I said I have read much worse on your site

HUNTER XXX

Jan 3, 2021
Yesterday I was on the discord of the artist RanneRo
and I saw to what extent some fanboys are completely crazy and would be ready to sell a kidney to be able to donate the money won to RanneRO
Some fanboys are so in awe of him that the simple act of criticizing some of his choices amounts to getting you treated like the worst shit.

Besides, a guy explained his point of view on the update that we've all been waiting for at least 3 years (you know this update that the artist pushes back each time with excuses :)
he also made suggestions and gave his opinion on the fact that RanneRo makes it appear that he is asking his fans' opinions for content when in the end he will not take it into account and will do as he sees fit

Because of this RanneRo replied this

"If you don't like the game, don't play it! I don't have to listen to this or that person and I'll do what I want."

the guy answered this

“If today you have enough to pay your bills it is above all thanks to people like me who have supported you all these years so at least have a little respect for that”
you literally spit in our faces with your fucking answer! "

for my part I think the guy is right

(ps: I saved this message in a text document so if you delete it I will publish it again shortly afterwards otherwise prove to me that my message is "inappropriate")

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes