3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

bluedeath267

Apr 17, 2020
Didn't even know this was still being made last version played was .7.
This is one of the best shota NRT stories out their... IT's slow though (LIKE SUPER SLOW build up) and unlike the new game made with newer engines you dont get to skip dialog like most new RPG maker games.

zektamor

Nov 1, 2017
Holy shit I thought this dude retired or some shit lmao. Is the update worth playing? New scenes, etc?

gokudo

Apr 7, 2019
Heres a 0.9 save that should include everything.

Honestly, the quality after 3 years is mid af. Pity the andies that paid for this game. This ver took me quite long because of the tag game, and the fact Mtool doesnt work means i cant just skip the wall of texts.

Have fun jacking off to this i guess.

The recollection room isn't showing the new scenes. How to see those?

Reactions: DepL4N

sharpys

May 21, 2017
The gallery doesn't have the new scenes, dialogues are partially cutoff because of lazy aspect ratios, and in-game resolutions are permanently stuck at 640x480. It just works; Nothing changes.

Reactions: DepL4N

nuqqur

May 8, 2018
Nice to see something get released. From the looks of it seems like it might have a few bugs but I'm sure they'll be ironed out soon.

Funny to watch people who have contributed nothing complaining about the free stuff given to them not being up to their "standards". What's even more pathetic is people who contributed nothing putting words in patrons' mouths. It's fine to point out issues and ask if there are any workarounds, but acting like you've been cheated somehow when you've given nothing is stupid.

gokudo

Apr 7, 2019
idk where did u place the save. if its not obvious its placed in the root folder. so if it still "doesnt work" i say SKILL ISSUE.

The save is loading up. The game starts in the recollection room/gallery but the events are not there to be triggered. Just the ones from 0.8

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Well looks like christmass miracles do happen xD.....i honestly doubt the timing was an accident lol

Okefine

Oct 15, 2019
Huh? This game actually has update? I don't remember how long it was since the last update. Is this update worth playing?

ddjn

Jul 23, 2017
I am having the bug, at the beginning of the game, when i try to enter with her brother to uncle at the evening
1703373327377.png

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes