3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Nice to see something get released. From the looks of it seems like it might have a few bugs but I'm sure they'll be ironed out soon.

Funny to watch people who have contributed nothing complaining about the free stuff given to them not being up to their "standards". What's even more pathetic is people who contributed nothing putting words in patrons' mouths. It's fine to point out issues and ask if there are any workarounds, but acting like you've been cheated somehow when you've given nothing is stupid.
complaining about people not contributing on a pirate site?.its quite simple really if people here like what they see they may support or not its upto them.it really depends on the product.9 updates since june 2017 does not inspire anyone here.maybe that why comments are being made.

MyriadLoki

Jul 8, 2023
So what was added? Does this mean the Dev is coming back to complete it or is this a once in a Blue moon update, and it's not getting updated for a long time again?

rangabang

May 4, 2021
Im having trouble with the recollection room as well.
Ive encountered many new scenes but the recollection room isnt updating.

EDIT: Turns out the recollection room doesnt carry 0.9 scenes... WHAT

Reactions: DepL4N

skullert

Nov 22, 2020
do you need a walkthrough?
game is priety easy.
for expo, read the book.
that is the only way to get over the treshhold to start.
bookcase in your home.
recolection is always later.
never in the first version.
wait for 9.5.

still. took long inof for update. finaly

Reactions: Animefan_09

Dynamite20

Jun 9, 2021
Step 1
Instal RPG Maker XP Download from here --->

Step 2
After you've instal the RPGM go to your computer --> program files(x86) -->Common Files---> Enterbrain-->RGSS-->Standard
and copy the Audio and Graphics file

Step 3
Place those copied files to the Curse of pleasure folder BUT DO NOT REPLACE YOUR CURRENT IMAGES

nagitong

Mar 1, 2018
man its finally here and i thought it will be completed, so are we gonna wait for 10 years for the 1.0? :KEK:

fam666

Jun 5, 2021
Is it just me or when I check the Recollection Room (the crystal ball) there is no new event there?

cyan101

Apr 12, 2019
You guys keep saying there's no new events in the CG room, then what about this? This guy tested the game and there they are, ain't that it?
The recollection room wasn't update is what people are saying, there ofc is new content

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
complaining about people not contributing on a pirate site?.its quite simple really if people here like what they see they may support or not its upto them.it really depends on the product.9 updates since june 2017 does not inspire anyone here.maybe that why comments are being made.
I get your point but most of the complainers don't contribute anything, as in not even constructive critique, and the way they complain is like they are entitled to it as if they were paying, that is the thing he was pointing out, not to mention that part of putting words into other people's mouths make me think its actually just trolls and ntr haters trying to sabotage the game just for the ntr (it happens, these assholes are crazy)

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
The recollection room wasn't update is what people are saying, there ofc is new content
That wasn't the point, screenshot I've mentioned IS the recollection room and you can SEE the new scenes there, but that was the test version mentioned by the other user.

Euwqs

Jun 25, 2023
Step 1
Instal RPG Maker XP Download from here --->

Step 2
After you've instal the RPGM go to your computer --> program files(x86) -->Common Files---> Enterbrain-->RGSS-->Standard
and copy the Audio and Graphics file

Step 3
Place those copied files to the Curse of pleasure folder BUT DO NOT REPLACE YOUR CURRENT IMAGES
I did what you said, but this time bctsizer gives an error.

Reactions: KuroKaminari32
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes