3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Charredx3

Nov 10, 2020
Anyone else having trouble with the movement controls in this game? My arrow and wasd keys work in other rpgm games.

Merosu

Jul 16, 2017
No changelog? I dont wanna go in that rabbit hole again, i mean i even think this dev was dead. I wanna seen if is worth to play

Reactions: DepL4N

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
I like Rannero's art direction but man after all this time, I was expecting a sandbox between MC and the main boys and even the goblins, related things like being able to repeat the sex scenes in a game and not in a gallery, the only scenes What I found so far to repeat are some guys grabbing MC's breasts, disappointed. After reading her doujinsh and playing her game, I expected more.

iganasuK

Jul 16, 2018
Do anyone have a save after the bandit village stuff ? i deleted my old saves because i thought this game was abandoned, and i remember i stopped playing around there more or less, i don't wanna do all the stuff i already did and i was hoping someone could help out
1703289820878199.png

DrReyMoore

Jul 19, 2019
Do anyone have a save after the bandit village stuff ? i deleted my old saves because i thought this game was abandoned, and i remember i stopped playing around there more or less, i don't wanna do all the stuff i already did and i was hoping someone could help out
View attachment 3199663
When you download the game comes with a save at the beginning of the new patch

arello

Jun 13, 2020
This game being let out of Abandoned isnt one of the presents I was expecting for Christmas but dang what a pleasant surprise.

bluedrakken

Aug 6, 2016
i walk and talk to everyone each time of the day and only found 1 new content and bro talk. gonna need a walkthrough.

HaruSpice

Dec 16, 2018
Here's an updated version of the game for those who can't run it:

My solution was that I had to run RPGXP, Steam version, which was the latest. Open the game and saving it. I think what it needed was just an updated version of the RPGXP.

Not sure if it would work, but it worked for me when I found the workaround it.

Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
Cool beans! I'm going to replay this game, even when it's slow as fuck. It's been so long and I always liked the art and slowburn corruption.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Cool beans! I'm going to replay this game, even when it's slow as fuck. It's been so long and I always liked the art and slowburn corruption.
Yeah, the art style is equal parts stimulating and quite pleasing to the eyes. The FMC's model is proportioned quite well. Nice, toned, and athletic body with not absurdly oversized tits. Corruption is also done at a steady but not too overly loathsome pace. The rate of updates leaves a bit to be desired, but nonetheless, it is a promising game.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes